tele-hide?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
BlackLeaf

tele-hide?

Post by BlackLeaf »

i think its definitety a t2a thing.tryied it and sometimes it works,other times dont.can't figure it out.for example,on the liches in wind,it does not work.
my tecnique is:cast tele,target,and then hold the hide button.i've also tryied to time it by hand,but its the same.
is it era accuarte here,or rather its a bit screwed up? i red los rules are a bit strange here,are the 2 things related?am i using the wrong tecniqe?
thanks
"The single most important PVP spell,however,is Recall."
-T2A official strategy guide

inego
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: tele-hide?

Post by inego »

you have the order close..

cast teleport, spam hide, keep holding hide target ground. you will hide every time.
Great Lakes 1998-2001

BlackLeaf

Post by BlackLeaf »

thanks,i go test by myself as soon as possible

BlackLeaf

Post by BlackLeaf »

i am under the impression it is broken.i tried it in terathan keep,while chased bad,but nothing."you can't seem to hide right now".(and i died lol)

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

BlackLeaf wrote:i am under the impression it is broken.i tried it in terathan keep,while chased bad,but nothing."you can't seem to hide right now".(and i died lol)

I believe that you must be at least 8 tiles away to hide. I believe you also have to be 'tabbed' out of war.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!