Decite

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Magnus

Decite

Post by Magnus »

The lich spawn in Decite is inaccurate. There needs to be 2 spots in level 3. Ive been here for 15 min and no liches. I understand that liches spawn in the lich lord room on level 4 but thats the only spot thats spawning anything.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Decite

Post by RoadKill »

There are 3 (accurate) lich spawns in Deceit 3. There is one near the stairs to level 4. There is one at roughly the "halfway point" and there is one directly south from the teleporter that goes to Deceit 2.

If you check out my rune library, I have runes to all 3 of them. I can also show you if you'd like
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Ezp
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Ezp »

LvL 3 has 2 Lich spawns one near the ghoul room and the second is the alternating Lich spawn that spawns in 2 differ locations. I assure you they are 100% correct :)

Celery

Post by Celery »

f the liches, i wanna see people making the bone knight wall... haha
anyone remember that shit?

Cue_Ball

Post by Cue_Ball »

Celery wrote:f the liches, i wanna see people making the bone knight wall... haha
Aye, it was a great spot to raise weapon skills (wands FTW), parry, and healing for me back in the day. I remember (for a time on Napa) everyone at the wall would agree to leave the reds alone if they left us alone. They used to teleport over us to escape dexxers and ganks. Thieves (once confirmed) were KOS.

*daydreams of the old days*

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Here's an old screenshot of the BK wall
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Cue_Ball

Post by Cue_Ball »

RoadKill wrote:Here's an old screenshot of the BK wall
We always had the same setup on Napa. The group of people standing West of the archway (where the player on the horse is) were the players that couldn't come into direct combat with the bone knights (i.e. the no-armor mages training wrestling, players done with melee training but who still have healing to train, guards for "the wall", etc). The other group (where the player wearing blue is) was for melee/parry/healing training and acted as "the wall".

The rumor was that when a mob attacked, the first tile it checked for "attackable targets" was the one it was standing on. The next tile it checked was one tile south. This meant "the wall" group was always attacked by the bone knight first. Never proven tho, just seemed like that was the case.

Yell: "some1 give d00d in blue a dagger before he fucks up ta wall!"

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

Cue_Ball wrote:
Celery wrote:f the liches, i wanna see people making the bone knight wall... haha
Aye, it was a great spot to raise weapon skills (wands FTW), parry, and healing for me back in the day. I remember (for a time on Napa) everyone at the wall would agree to leave the reds alone if they left us alone. They used to teleport over us to escape dexxers and ganks. Thieves (once confirmed) were KOS.

*daydreams of the old days*

the f'ing truth right there.

napa 4 lyf3
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

Michael Malloy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Michael Malloy »

RoadKill wrote:Image

Whoever that jerk is using the spear needs to cut it out. Daggers only, bro.

backdown00

Post by backdown00 »

Michael Malloy wrote:
RoadKill wrote:Image

Whoever that jerk is using the spear needs to cut it out. Daggers only, bro.
Was probably a practice spear. Those weapons were the best tot rain with.