Exploratory thread for interest in a dueling league.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Grifty McGrift

Re: Exploratory thread for interest in a dueling league.

Post by Grifty McGrift »

I will record the fights I am present for.
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Vega wrote:
Menkaure wrote:Abyz, since theres an issue with the time zones, we can always just have matches on different nights/times. For example, lets say NA people have matches on Monday nights or w/e. Well, Aussy/Euros that have to fight NA peeps could always have their matches on Saturday nights or somewhere around that area so it can accomadate for the fight. Of course if theres 2 NA guys fighting or 2 EURO or 2 Aussy guys fighting they can meet whenever is convienent for them as well. We can use my tower as the dueling grounds if you all want.

Edit:
As the answer for "dexxers" I won a tournament back in 1999 with a Dexxer. Dexxers can always win if they get some lucky hits and have some smarts with the build/play style. In my opinion, though, its easier for a dexxer to compete if Paralyze is banned from tournaments, maybe like how people frown upon magic reflect in tournys.
Everyone knows that people outside of America don't exist. Please grow up Menk.

How silly of me to forget. Lol
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Grifty Mcgrift, would you consider being a referee then bud? All you gotta do is watch the fights and make sure no one is breaking the rules.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

I'm in
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

advanced1 please sign up in my other thread
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com