Tamer Thief?

Topics related to Second Age
KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Tamer Thief?

Post by KWK »

Can a thief have a tamed or summoned creature guarding them while they steal in town? If so then would the tamed/summoned get guard whacked or would it be able to attack the people that attacked the thief while the thief is out resing.

Jakob

Re: Tamer Thief?

Post by Jakob »

Interesting!

I suspect it will not work, otherwise you could make a thief too powerful!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I am sensing a trend here...something leads me to think KWK like's other people's stuff...

...and no, I think pets will not guard greys, or grey corpses.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by KWK »

LOL not so much I just have seen so many crazy things happen in town and I am trying to understand how so many players are getting away with things :)

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

During my stint in the BPD (Britania Police Department) I encountered a player who was intentionally grey flagging outside of town and looking for fights and he had a dragon. Once i attacked him, he could command the dragon to attack me without impunity. I am glad to say i ended up victorious, but it was a challenge to not get pinned down where the dragon could claw me.

So um.. I think this would work so long as you are attacked first.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I have played a tamer thief before. It's fun but more of a novelty. I find a mace fighter 'dexer' as a thief works better in and out of town equally. If you're good and stocked, having 0 resist is fine as long as you don't try to fight people 1v2 or 1v3 as if you were on a regular dexer
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins