IDOC: Twin Towers

Topics related to Second Age
Pirul

Re: IDOC: Twin Towers

Post by Pirul »

Trust me, he has been receiving e-mails from a lot of us for quite a while now. I hope he soons transfers them to someone who is at least semi-active.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

I would use the twin towers for the benefit of all. Refresh then transfer to me plz. Thanks.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Abyz wrote:I would use the twin towers for the benefit of all. Refresh then transfer to me plz. Thanks.
Would be nice to see you able to run tourneys often!
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

Alot of idoc hunters brings the posting location on by them selves true killing the competition at the idoc. If i was at the idoc and 2-6 people was killing me or greifing me just because they want all the loot for themselves, then i would post the location on the boards.

Most idoc hunters are like that and kill those others who might get one chest or so since they are so selfish. Then they cry when it get posted.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I transferred these towers for free to the current owner so that they would get used by the players of UOSA.

I am incredibly disappointed in the current owner for not taking care of this situation. I have been trying to get it taken care of since November. Its just sad that they're being wasted right now.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

How badly done by this person thee entrusted these twins to! They art now as two orphans in this cruel and terrible world.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

The Radical Larry

Post by The Radical Larry »

We have 3 rideable llamas and a goat on the family farm. We could take care of the property.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Pirul wrote:Sad day for UOSA...sad day indeed.

Not because you posted, but because of the history of those towers and the fact that twins will not be able to be placed again.
agreed :(

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Owning this set up would be my personal idea of uo heaven... It's such a shame to see the cobwebs on these glorious arenas. Oh the tournament fun we could have!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com