Magery in town.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

Magery damage in town?

Yes
33%
No
63%
Yes, but modified rules (list them)
4%

Total votes: 27

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Magery in town.

Post by RoadKill »

Senses wrote:I just remember alot of different types of people playing alot of different types of characters, and thats why I'm back searching for that
atmosphere now.
And that's how UOSA is.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Faust

Re: Magery in town.

Post by Faust »

Senses wrote:I've said it like 100 times, so its probably not worth saying anymore. Part of the problem is that I don't really understand the problem enough myself to say what is wrong. I just *know* it is different, and I suppose eventually as the server gets more populated maybe others will get the same feeling when they compare their memories of Dexxers vs. what they find here.
There are some issues with weapon mechanics that I have discussed in a thread that I started in the Suggestions & Era Accuracy forum. I am also discussing the way the timers work in general. The way the RunUO weapon timer works is entirely different than the way it worked back then. OSI code used a timer system called "ticks" and RunUO is based on date values. All of this is being worked out though and hopefully solved and fixed as soon as possible.