Treasure Hunts

Topics related to Second Age
The Gods

Treasure Hunts

Post by The Gods »

I know ive posted this before but it doesnt seem to get thru to ppl about destroying their chests after they are done or it takes like an hour or two to disappear. This time i know who it is cuz they left their map at treasure chest. Andrew Schumaker, you and everyone else please, please destroy your chests. Now i gotta sit here and wait to do mine. This is the 5th time in the past week or so ive had to wait. Really sucks :roll: Please remeber to destroy chests! Thank you :)

liinniejj

Re: Treasure Hunts

Post by liinniejj »

Bono

thats another one... leaves chest behind with the map in it.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

We should start a "Hall of Lame" with all their names.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

Won't work...

people like being arseholes

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Found one last week or week before that "Provoking" did... left me his completed map, right in the chest... *middle finger*

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Andersonius

Post by Andersonius »

If its any consolation to "Provoking" leaving a chest, I believe a few weeks ago I came upon an unlocked lvl 5 chest. I opened it, looted it and killed all spawn.

When I was finished and about to leave he came back saying he wasnt able to open it or something or another.

Anyways maybe its karma :)
Or maybe I am not remembering the name correctly lol

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

The Gods wrote:I know ive posted this before but it doesnt seem to get thru to ppl about destroying their chests after they are done or it takes like an hour or two to disappear. This time i know who it is cuz they left their map at treasure chest. Andrew Schumaker, you and everyone else please, please destroy your chests. Now i gotta sit here and wait to do mine. This is the 5th time in the past week or so ive had to wait. Really sucks :roll: Please remeber to destroy chests! Thank you :)
Just move on to the next map in your bag. You really shouldn't be "waiting" on the chest to disappear,
even upper level maps.

Aint nobody got time for that! :wink:
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12