Suggestion - Bow/Xbow repair

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
powa

Suggestion - Bow/Xbow repair

Post by powa »

Think it's possible to do that? I read online that the current UO is able to repair bow/xbow, so i think to balance the fairness between the archery player and the melee players, which they can obviously repair their magic weapon (vanquishing/power) and the archery player has no point of getting those weapon, since it will worn down sooner or later.

venox

Re: Suggestion - Bow/Xbow repair

Post by venox »

sorry i doubt this will happen because its not era acc.

also its not a big deal cause items are not blessed, so there is no guarantee a player gets to keep those items.
vanq bows still last a fair amount of time and are worth every penny they cost.

powa

Post by powa »

an exceptional bow has its best at 100-200 shoots, after 500 shoots, the weapon starts becoming inaccurate. Now assume there is no HP bonus on the Bow of Vanquishing, it will only last 500 shoots for its best performance, no?

BTW i can easily shoot out 500 arrows in a short session, so =/

Godsend

Post by Godsend »

I thought beez wax was used to repair bows. I had never tried it, but I remember long long ago a friend telling me that was what to use.