issue fixed ty all

Topics related to Second Age
Greenhell

issue fixed ty all

Post by Greenhell »

Why do I sometimes get the error message 'action qued .... waiting 5sec', 'waiting 9sec' etc when I'm trying to get away from PKs??? Really fucking frustrating just cost me a death AGAIN. When it's happening my character can not lift anything, target anything with spells or put anything on.

????????

I de-synched it wasnt that. WTF
Last edited by Greenhell on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pirul

Re: Dying to this bullshit AGAIN

Post by Pirul »

Razor -> Options -> Auto-Queue Object Delay Actions -> Fill in anything between 1000 and 1200 in the box

This server has an use object delay of 1 second. If you try using something less than one second after using something else, it won't work. Razor can help, it will auto-queque your actions. But be careful, if you have scavanger agent on, and it tries to scavange something within your range, that counts as one action, so you have to wait an additional second.

So let's assume you have all types of regs on your scavanger agent, and you're running away from a pk in the woods, you come across 2 regs laying on the floor, scav agent will queue those 2 actions making you wait 2 seconds before being able to equip something or do any other action.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Downs

Post by Downs »

U can also turn off auto cue.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Don't lay down on your Use Once Agent hotkey...show some discipline and pop the pouches at 1 second intervals.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

There are some instances where Razor just bugs out and can't handle things properly, but most of the time its the user smashing keys down and holding them, Object Delay, or one of the Queue functions.

If its not one of those common things, then you're like me and just frustrated at not being able to even attempt to PvP with any seriousness.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

use 0 object delay like a real man and razor will never spam up the queue.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

nightshark wrote:use 0 object delay like a real man and razor will never spam up the queue.
This.

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

Ok everyone thanks for the replys. I have a good idea of what happened now. I don't use Scavenger agent, and I dont mash keys so gonna guess Razor got buggy.

It's my understanding now that using zero object delay means I will never see that bullshit error message again tho so trying that.