razor questions

Post by okgoace »

Trying to get all my macros together i came across a few questions

My current remount macro is
-dbl click horse
-say all follow me
-pause 1s
-dbl click horse
(is there another/quicker way to do this?)

My current is que delay is at 60ms and im getting errors, whats everybody use here?

When i hit ctrl+shift or maybe ctrl+alt+shift i get context names over objects , is there a way to bind this to a key such as f1?

As far as disrupting spells go, on UOR i used a candle, are weapons my only way of disrupting?

I set up a macro to use moongate and wondering if there is something easier like a hotkey?
-dbl click by type?

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: razor questions

Post by RaveGreen »

Don't know about all of these, but -

1. Remount macro, I don't need the pause after "all follow me" for mine. I just record double+click myself, say "all follow me" and then double+click horse. Works just as is and quick, unless my horse dies, then I need to remake the macro.

2. I ping ~80 to the server and set my object delay to between 1000 and 1100 - been working great. I read somewhere you want to add 1000 to whatever your ping to the server is?

5. In Razor hotkeys section to you can assign a hotkey to a macro within Razor. Is that what you are looking for?

Sorry, don't know about the others.

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Freight Elevator

Re: razor questions

Post by Freight Elevator »

okgoace wrote:Trying to get all my macros together i came across a few questions

My current remount macro is
-dbl click horse
-say all follow me
-pause 1s
-dbl click horse
(is there another/quicker way to do this?)
There is a razor hot key for 'dismount'. To remount just record a macro double clicking a horse and set a hot key to that. Everytime you get a new mount just hop off, hit record and double click your new mount.

If you say 'all follow me' once and no other commands it will continue to follow you. There is no need to say it every time you get off/on.
My current is que delay is at 60ms and im getting errors, whats everybody use here?
1000-1200
As far as disrupting spells go, on UOR i used a candle, are weapons my only way of disrupting?
Can't self interrupt by equipping here, going to need to use a pop pouch or something.
I set up a macro to use moongate and wondering if there is something easier like a hotkey?
-dbl click by type?
You can record a macro of double clicking a moongate and then selecting the yes option on the gump to go through. Then just change to click by type in the macro and set a hot key to run this macro.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really