House raided

Topics related to Second Age
Chance

Re: House raided

Post by Chance »

You consent to PvP as soon as you log into a server like UOSA, or play a game like Day Z.
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Nystal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nystal »

GuardianKnight wrote:Play Day Z....you run around, scrounging for resources (regs). You find a car (horse). You die from zombies (monster spawn) and you get killed by other survivors ( pks) and then they loot everything you had.

I swear, it's the same game, but not 2d or fantasy.
I was intrigued by this when it came out. But then they weren't giving you what was offered on steam. You know when steam give refunds something must be REALLY bad.

Deal breaker is that its pay2win.
Europa: 1998 - 2002 (NEW, ^I^, Grd)
UOSA: 2009 - Present (OLD (Retired), ^I^ (GM))

Vavara

Post by Vavara »

I was intrigued by this when it came out. But then they weren't giving you what was offered on steam. You know when steam give refunds something must be REALLY bad.

Deal breaker is that its pay2win.
I think you may have fallen for the common mistake of confusing "War Z" with "Day Z".

Day Z is a FREE mod (not even pay to play, nevermind pay to win) for Arma II and it will soon be a fully fledged stand-alone game.

War Z is a rip-off crock of shit which was/is a blatant money grab - Steam pulled that pile from their offerings after several thousand complaints on the forums over a 2 day period. The developers simply lied ... little of what was advertised was actually in the game.

Hackers and script kiddies make Day Z a pain sometimes but some servers keep the game clean by establishing a "white list" ... once you are off the list, you don't get on those servers.

From what I've seen of the progress of Day Z, it will be an awesome game when finished ... I just had a look at the Arma III alpha and if Day Z looks anything like that it is going to be well worth the wait.

Nystal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nystal »

Oops, you are correct! I made that mistake.
Cheers for putting me right :)
Europa: 1998 - 2002 (NEW, ^I^, Grd)
UOSA: 2009 - Present (OLD (Retired), ^I^ (GM))