Warrior Template

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mighty Atom

Warrior Template

Post by Mighty Atom »

I want to make a warrior which can be used for PvM and PvP but I'm having trouble deciding what skills he should have. Here is what I have come up with so far:

Swords 100
Archery 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 90
Resist 100
Magery 64 (apparently what you need to cast 4th circle 100%, ie. gheal/recall)
Parry 46

Str 100
Dex 90
Int 35

I know parry is a must for warriors in PvM but I was wondering how useful parry is in PvP as it seems most ppl play as a mage. Also, is the magery worth it? I guess the main reason to have it (other then recall) would be to gheal and cure, but gheal will only heal up to 35hit points. Perhaps it would be better have 0 magery, 100 parry, and carry around more pots. I also think I would miss having some hiding on this character. Please let me know what you think. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Cheers!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Warrior Template

Post by RoadKill »

Mighty Atom wrote: Swords 100
Archery 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 90
Resist 100
Magery 64 (apparently what you need to cast 4th circle 100%, ie. gheal/recall)
Parry 46

Str 100
Dex 90
Int 35
I would suggest dropping the 46 parry. It won't do you any good. Replace it with poisoning (lesser/normal poison in battle is quite handy against other fighters) Either that, or go for 100 magery (I had the exact same template, but 100 magery instead of 64). Magery is a very valuable tool to have on any character for PVP and PVM. Having 100 magery lets you get off 50pt greater heals, better buffs, better debuffs, and gives you a wider range of spells to cast.

My guy uses magery for: buffs, debuffs, heal, cure, reactive armor, protection, teleport, magic reflection, field spells, reveal, invis, mark, recall, poison, gate travel, blade spirit... probably a few others I've overlooked too
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Warrior Template

Post by BlackFoot »

agreed, take the 100 magery over the mage/parry split
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Return to “New Player Help”