Old school player looking for pvm/pvp guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
lance_25

Old school player looking for pvm/pvp guild

Post by lance_25 »

I'm currently working on my first character on SA I have 3x90 skills and working on the rest. I would like a guild to help me the rest of the way. I know how to play once fully skilled up. Just looking for a guild to possibly help me finish. I am open to rp/pvm/pvp guilds. i really just want to find a good group of friends to play with. thanks in advance!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Old school player looking for pvm/pvp guild

Post by Light Shade »

I have a friend named lance who uses 25 in his names all the time...weird...if you tell me you're from the Chicago area it'll be even weirder...

Anywho, get connected with the UOSA IRC Server and join the #NEW channel. They'll help you out.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

lance_25

Re: Old school player looking for pvm/pvp guild

Post by lance_25 »

Light Shade wrote:I have a friend named lance who uses 25 in his names all the time...weird...if you tell me you're from the Chicago area it'll be even weirder...

Anywho, get connected with the UOSA IRC Server and join the #NEW channel. They'll help you out.

Haha, sorry to dissapoint but I'm from Ohio, and my real name isnt lance. I've used Lance since 98 when i got started in UO because at the time in school i was learning about Arthur and the round table and loved Sir Launcelot. but at the time didnt realize how to spell his name... now im just too committed to the nickname to change it. lol

but thank you for the advice I will do that tomorrow.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”