magery ?

Topics related to Second Age
Velgamog

magery ?

Post by Velgamog »

So im a little confused and annoyed....im being told that as a PvP dexer I need to have GM magery, and that its going to cost me alot to reach GM magery. why should a weapons fighter HAVE to use magery ? shouldn't magery be for people who want to play mages ?

Malaikat

Re: magery ?

Post by Malaikat »

I've got good news and horrible news. You don't need gm magery as a pvp dexer. It helps, but it's not necessity. Now the bad news. You absolutely need gm (or 90's) resist as a pvp dexer - and it's going to cost you everything it takes to gm magery + 10-20k gold.

Unless you like black and white or you're more comfortable hanging out on the streets of Britain, you might as well get farming.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

So basically what I told him yesterday. :)

You could always just be the dexer who has just enough magery to recall with scrolls and has 0 resist, hiding, maybe detect. Either way, if you plan on fighting players, follow my advice and get magery/resist. Wrestling is a good option as well *winks*.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Velgamog

Post by Velgamog »

what if instead of fencing / magery i get archery / hiding and try to raise a guild of orc archers that kill with ranged weapons and hide really well in the trees ?

Tatanga

Post by Tatanga »

Velgamog wrote:So im a little confused and annoyed....im being told that as a PvP dexer I need to have GM magery, and that its going to cost me alot to reach GM magery. why should a weapons fighter HAVE to use magery ? shouldn't magery be for people who want to play mages ?

I understand you.

I am raising a Dexer and I really don't like that to be competitive in PVP i need to become a hybrid with Magery.

T.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

now whats the best way to raise magery what spells and from waht skill levels?

wrathofjo

Post by wrathofjo »

okgoace wrote:now whats the best way to raise magery what spells and from waht skill levels?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=845

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

This era heavily favors magery.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠