Sneaky guild, trying to get anonymous people to join.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
SOLO-g

Sneaky guild, trying to get anonymous people to join.

Post by SOLO-g »

Id like to start a guild, based off of things like stealth archers. Doesnt matter the chars build, but I have a very good location for something like this to get started. I have a stone, but the people in it dont play, and name doesnt really mean anything. If anyone is interested in joining, PM me if you want to keep it anonymous. We can vote on a name and builds. I honestly dont want this to be a traditional pvp guild I have pvp chars for that. More like, the untraditional griefing stone. Ive been there and done that on this shard, and would like to dabble into something thats just plain fun. I know cA had this idea working well for awhile in thier ==> stone, so if your interested let me know. Thiefs, archers, stealthers, let me know. I would however like to say that I would prefer a little more thought than just a dexing thief. 5x mage thief perhaps? Just a well thought out complex char. Let me know, and I am serious about having a nice location.
shit-talking is for winners....