pCp Triple Towers

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Mat420
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

pCp Triple Towers

Post by Mat420 »

In hopes of helping make player ran events a more consistant thing the pCp triple towers have been opened to the people of uosa. The middle tower is unlocked and the top floors of the other two can be used as well. If you need a place to run an event all are welcome to use these. There is a rune to the triple towers in the pCp guild tower north of the brit gy. The rune is on top of a white bag on the bottom floor.

Sin Cloud

Re: pCp Triple Towers

Post by Sin Cloud »

Awesome.. you're doing great things with this. Would love to see events being held here.. hell.. I might even host a few!

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Awesome! Could be a good place for CTF event maybe.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

AlexCCCP

Post by AlexCCCP »

Yeah a triple tower would be an interesting CTF event. Come on community oriented people set one up my dexxer needs exercise lol.
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

Return to “Player Run Events”