Guild Recruiting: White Fraternity *F*

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Deziredvisions

Guild Recruiting: White Fraternity *F*

Post by Deziredvisions »

The White Fraternity is hosting an open invitation for recruitment into the guild this sunday 2/17/13 from 5-7pm central time. The location will be at the Honor Shrine. From there we will take you 3 screens NorthEast to the Guild House, which is a large Brick.

The White Fraternity is a guild which signifies Purity & Honor. Our guild colors are white/black (with emphasis on white, and black used mainly for accent color). Guild Colors are required. The Fraternity seeks all walks of life from tamers, bards, pvpers, pvm, dexers and your standard role players. Our mission is to create a town in which we provide a welcome community where we help our people get on their feet because you will be the ones representing the Fraternity. Wether you are a brand new player or a vet player, we welcome you to the Fraternity. From there we will be engaging in weekly events: Dungeon crawls, Guild meetings, PvP tournaments, and the Occasional Quest and Treasure Map Hunts. Guild meetings are Sundays @ 7pm. cntrl time. Dungeon Crawls are held on tuesdays at 7pm. central time. It is still under construction, but the Fraternity is planning and will be hosting weekly PvP tournaments, which will be held on Wednesdays & Saturday nights @ 7pm. cntrl time. All events are held @ 7pm cntrl. We are pleased to announce that the PvP tournaments will be the guilds biggest event. This is our first announcement. I do not want to get into all the details at the moment because it is still under construction. We have the foundation build we just have a little bit of fine tuning to do. The Details will be coming soon under the Player events topic forum. The event is called "Gladiator Night" and will be held in what we like to call our "Colliseum". It is a keep that we have setup to resemble our version of the real colliseum. So be looking for it in the Player events topic. Coming soon!!!
A little about ourself. We are a brand new guild, about a week old. We are located South of Trinsic along the coast. Three screens away from the Honor Shrine. We call our small town White Harbor, which consist of Guild House (LG brick), Rune Library/Stables/Pub ((L-shape) under construction at the moment), Private storage house for the leaders (small house). Officer's house (small house) and the Colliseum (keep). We also offer guild training in pvp, for those who are interested. We hope to be expanding our property within the guild to owning a tower, which will be for pvp training and macroing only. A lot of thought and planning has gone into this guild and would not be what it is without the help our three leaders.... Necromancer (Emperor, Guildmaster), Xandy (2nd in command), Ashcer Krawl (Lord of the Captains, 3rd in command). Each of whom bring a lil something to the guild. Necromancer is more on the PvP/PvM side, Xandy who is more the Coordinator & Peace Keeper, and Ascher who is more the Role Player. Come Join, grow, have fun, and let us help you throughout your journey in the Fraternity.

If you need help finding the location you may Private Message me, IRC me, find a rune library or ask someone to gate you to the Honor Shrine.
Private Message: Deziredvisions
IRC: Joby

Time: 5-7pm central standard time Sunday 2/17/13
Loc: Honor Shrine
Invitation: All are welcome

P.S.- If you do decide to show up, do not bring anything you are not willing to lose. No fear here, but as this is an open invitation, reds may look at it as an opportunity to pounce on the innocent. so just bring your robe, rune and some recall regs until we get you on the stone and all is well.
Last edited by Deziredvisions on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Guild Recruiting: White Fraternity *F*

Post by violator »

Best of luck to you!

Quantum welcomes the White Fraternity.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

...srsly?
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Deziredvisions

Post by Deziredvisions »

chainsoar wrote:...srsly?
Yes Sir, seriously

GoldMember

Post by GoldMember »

there already is a white fraternity... N-S
liinniejj wrote:Goldmember just simply loves being a jackass and that has gotten him no good so far as you can see ;)

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

GoldMember wrote:there already is a white fraternity... N-S

Ya, and they HATE Nig****...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Deziredvisions

Post by Deziredvisions »

Wow... I know the term white fraternity may lead one to think racism, but it's sad that that is where your mind wonders to when you see that term. Does it occur to you or have you maybe thought that white symbolizes purity, cleanliness, hospital rooms, etc.? and Fraternity is well, so speak a band of brothers. Many ways of interpreting that. But that is what this guild means. If your mind wonders straight off into "glass half empty land" then I am sorry, but this guild is not about racism. lol And as for another guild called White Fraternity, there is no other. Not technically that is. Many others may call them selves that. I hold the only guild with the name white fraternity. There is another guild, called The Fraternity, but I too am the rightful owner of that guild. I formed that guild about 2 years or so ago. I did away with it sortly after creating it because I became inactive for a period. So come-on bring on the flames and racisms :P

GoldMember

Post by GoldMember »

Oh you mean white like virgin girls not Hitler. My condolences.
liinniejj wrote:Goldmember just simply loves being a jackass and that has gotten him no good so far as you can see ;)

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Deziredvisions wrote:Wow... I know the term white fraternity may lead one to think racism, but it's sad that that is where your mind wonders to when you see that term. Does it occur to you or have you maybe thought that white symbolizes purity, cleanliness, hospital rooms, etc.? and Fraternity is well, so speak a band of brothers. Many ways of interpreting that. But that is what this guild means. If your mind wonders straight off into "glass half empty land" then I am sorry, but this guild is not about racism. lol And as for another guild called White Fraternity, there is no other. Not technically that is. Many others may call them selves that. I hold the only guild with the name white fraternity. There is another guild, called The Fraternity, but I too am the rightful owner of that guild. I formed that guild about 2 years or so ago. I did away with it sortly after creating it because I became inactive for a period. So come-on bring on the flames and racisms :P

Have you every heard of the double space?
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Deziredvisions

Post by Deziredvisions »

GoldMember wrote:Oh you mean white like virgin girls not Hitler. My condolences.
oh you so cool. *2 thumbs for you sir* i'm guessing I won't be seeing sunday? But yes, you are right, pure like virgin girls.
Last edited by Deziredvisions on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Deziredvisions

Post by Deziredvisions »

FishinPro wrote:
Deziredvisions wrote:Wow... I know the term white fraternity may lead one to think racism, but it's sad that that is where your mind wonders to when you see that term. Does it occur to you or have you maybe thought that white symbolizes purity, cleanliness, hospital rooms, etc.? and Fraternity is well, so speak a band of brothers. Many ways of interpreting that. But that is what this guild means. If your mind wonders straight off into "glass half empty land" then I am sorry, but this guild is not about racism. lol And as for another guild called White Fraternity, there is no other. Not technically that is. Many others may call them selves that. I hold the only guild with the name white fraternity. There is another guild, called The Fraternity, but I too am the rightful owner of that guild. I formed that guild about 2 years or so ago. I did away with it sortly after creating it because I became inactive for a period. So come-on bring on the flames and racisms :P

Have you every heard of the double space?
No I have not. You want to shed your wisdom down upon me?

DwMcAliley

Post by DwMcAliley »

This guild is about the "white and black" dichotomy of the human condition. Sort of echoing the asian theme expressed in the Yin-Yang duality. It will explore the concept of good vs. evil as a neccessary and inescapable question that must arise from the presence of sentient, self-aware beings like ourselves. You cannot have the light without the dark, the good without the evil, the white without the black.

We represent the virtues. Our town, White Harbor, is located near the shrine of Honor. We have outposts that are being developed in coordination with the Village of Paws near the shrine of Spirituality. One of our goals is to eventually have an outpost at every shrine (even chaos) and an outpost near every dungeon.

For too long the forces of evil and darkness have had a free reign on the lands outside the purview of Lord British's guard. We have arisen to fill that void, and to offer to ALL who are pure of heart and soul the opportunity for fellowship, commraderie, and mutual defense. All players, from all walks of life, will be welcome in our fraternity, our brotherhood, as long as they respect the rule of law, show kindness and compassion for their fellow man, and follow the virtues.

All will be welcome within our town so long as they respect the rule of law, and do not bring the darkness with them intentionally.

Signed and sealed,

Lord Captain Ascher Kraw
Commander of the Imperial Guard

Deziredvisions

Post by Deziredvisions »

DwMcAliley wrote:This guild is about the "white and black" dichotomy of the human condition. Sort of echoing the asian theme expressed in the Yin-Yang duality. It will explore the concept of good vs. evil as a neccessary and inescapable question that must arise from the presence of sentient, self-aware beings like ourselves. You cannot have the light without the dark, the good without the evil, the white without the black.

We represent the virtues. Our town, White Harbor, is located near the shrine of Honor. We have outposts that are being developed in coordination with the Village of Paws near the shrine of Spirituality. One of our goals is to eventually have an outpost at every shrine (even chaos) and an outpost near every dungeon.

For too long the forces of evil and darkness have had a free reign on the lands outside the purview of Lord British's guard. We have arisen to fill that void, and to offer to ALL who are pure of heart and soul the opportunity for fellowship, commraderie, and mutual defense. All players, from all walks of life, will be welcome in our fraternity, our brotherhood, as long as they respect the rule of law, show kindness and compassion for their fellow man, and follow the virtues.

All will be welcome within our town so long as they respect the rule of law, and do not bring the darkness with them intentionally.

Signed and sealed,

Lord Captain Ascher Kraw
Commander of the Imperial Guard

Amen
Brother

Return to “Guild Recruitment”