Thinking about coming back..

Topics related to Second Age
Maximus O'Ryle

Thinking about coming back..

Post by Maximus O'Ryle »

Have a few tank chars and a couple almost done. looking to see if any active pvp guild are around.. Thinking about placing another house and hanging out for a little while..

xvsanx

Re: Thinking about coming back..

Post by xvsanx »

seems like there are, if not theres always pks coming around while Im tryin to hunt that you could join lol. just let me farm in peace if you do!

Maximus O'Ryle

Post by Maximus O'Ryle »

xvsanx wrote:seems like there are, if not theres always pks coming around while Im tryin to hunt that you could join lol. just let me farm in peace if you do!
Haha will do man.. If i do pk hunters i res and only take what i need.. like their money haha... But I got cash and chars just looking for a squad that uses mics and pvps

xvsanx

Post by xvsanx »

haha I was playin I know PK'ing is a big part of the game I love it but getting a res is nice with the lack of ankhs and healers that wander especially being new and all

there's a shard vent and a shard irc, plus a guilds section on the forums, so you could browse through those to find one that fits your needs then join their channel and talk to them to see whats up

if you don't have any luck just hit me up in PM and you could show my friends and I how to PVP here, I'm an old but rusty PVP'er, one played a bit and PVP'd but he's rusty too and the other is new to PVP but he's got the game down pretty well, we're always on skype when we play and we're looking to get into PVP when we can actually stand a chance

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Just play again...you know you want to anyway...
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

welcome back
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit