house for shop location

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

house for shop location

Post by Ash »

I have always loved the merchant aspect of this game. Having a shop and proving supplies to PC's. I am trying to see if anyone has a small house in a decent location for a shop they are wanting to sell. I have been on the server for about 1.5 months, and I do have some gold but not TONS. PM or looking for Dank on IRC and message me if you have anything that you are willing to sell me! Thanks.

ScoobyDoO

Re: house for shop location

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Ash wrote:I have always loved the merchant aspect of this game. Having a shop and proving supplies to PC's. I am trying to see if anyone has a small house in a decent location for a shop they are wanting to sell. I have been on the server for about 1.5 months, and I do have some gold but not TONS. PM or looking for Dank on IRC and message me if you have anything that you are willing to sell me! Thanks.
Not willing to sell you the houses but i am offering vendor spots to my houses. Got one at brit gy, vesper strip, east brit bank. The best spot to sell in my opinion is the brit gy one, always action. Iv already got the armor/weapons covered on my part. looking for a carp, tinker, alchy, fletcher, ect... If iterested reply back.

Return to “Archive Buying”