PCP PVP Tournament League Wendesdays and Sundays Starts 8/28

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Mat420
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PCP PVP Tournament League Wendesdays and Sundays Starts

Post by Mat420 »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:I went here for 2v2s. Was poorly organised with PcP players getting by's to the finals, using poisoned hallies and players on the sideline attacking people during fights. When I complained I was banned.

People there complained to me that PcP weren't paying winners and were using dirty tricks to make sure PcP players had an advantage.

Just sayin'!
all who have won have been paid you were not banned i watch the entire event and after we did side bets for hours on random fights how is that dirty tricks the last 2v2 tempest and his partner were the only ppls that got a bye to the finals. neither of them are in pcp bring some facts next time i drop my posion hally and for a none and that is only reason you beat freemage and I. You were not banned once during the event you were there for the side bets after and you lost to free and i for a small deed. Bring facts not lies

just saying!

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Just don't join [uhh] Eo. PCP has and always been a fail guild

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

They run much better when Kooter isn't there
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Mat420
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mat420 »

events have been suspended.

Mat420
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mat420 »

events are back on

Mat420
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mat420 »

I would like to thank all the people that show up to fight in the toruney last night and a extra big thanks to Sugar and Eo for make the event happen.

Mat420
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mat420 »

last nights event
Attachments
Rhinco_1-15_23.51.jpg