Post by Dick Cheney »

100 mage
100 sword
100 tact
100 anat
100 hide
100 heal
100 poison

Mostly looking to PK, not to hold its own in a field fight.

Are the points in poison worth it? I would think being able to have a macro to repoison weapons while chasing someone down would be good. If I didn't take poison I guess trade it for eval or med?

I started with poison at 50 :/ so I while I don't mind dropping it , that is where it is at currently.

revolutionary

Re: Template critics plz

Post by revolutionary »

just my oppinion:
you could just as well carry a few more poisoned wpns, and you would get 100 extra skillpoints. resist is a must as a pk, or any anti would just rape you.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

revolutionary wrote:just my oppinion:
you could just as well carry a few more poisoned wpns, and you would get 100 extra skillpoints. resist is a must as a pk, or any anti would just rape you.
Agreed. Poisoning is alright on a blue fighter but on a red fighter it's not as good/necessary. Example, if you die on a red, sometimes taking stat loss is the better choice (cause mage, resist, healing, anatomy, swords, tactics, and hiding are all extremely cheap to re-GM, but poisoning from even 95-100 would be a pain in the ass to have to re-do) And yes, 0 resist on a PK template is begging for problems, unless you just plan on picking off newbies/miners, then resist isn't necessary
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Dick Cheney

Post by Dick Cheney »

Sounds like good advice to take the resist. Thanks guys.

Return to “New Player Help”