Kryptonical & Co Reconstruction. New positions available.

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Treasureman

Kryptonical & Co Reconstruction. New positions available.

Post by Treasureman »

First up, the yew patio directly east to yew bank is going to be remodeled. All existing vendor holders that wish to stay active need to send me a pm within the next 48-72 hours. Otherwise you will be removed as a friend and your vendor will be dealt with by any means necessary to remove (if possible).

With that being said, the patio during its reconstruction process will remain open and public but I will be adding a better setup for our patrons. I will be adding rune books to every location know to man. The public black dye tub will remain even after the reconstruction has taken place.

After the 72 hours have elapsed, I will then be taking applications for people wishing to place vendors at the patio. There are anywhere from 9-12 spots that can be purchased from and banked. So your patrons can bank shop if they would like. There will be no charge for the spot, just a few rules must be followed. As of right now the only thing for sure I know that will not be available is reagents.

We expect that you are to keep your vendor stocked, and only sell what you were assigned to sell. If after 48 hours your vendor is still empty or you are caught selling items you are not assigned to sell, you will be issued a warning. After a second offense you will be asked to remove any items off your vendor and you will be removed from the friends list.

What we ask is not that hard to follow and is very simple. Kryptionical just wants the vendor house to be what it used to be, and I agree.

The reconstruction process has started. See you again all soon!!

-Tman

Treasureman

Re: Kryptonical & Co Reconstruction. New positions available

Post by Treasureman »

As of right now these following craft/items are taken:

~ Runebooks, spellbooks, and scrolls (just picked up a new guy)
~ Reagents (Bulk)
~ Band-aids
~ GM Armor
~ DP Weapons
~ Assorted Magic Weapons
~ Housing add-ons
~ bottles

NEEDED VENDORS: 11 spots open (3 within bank range)

~ Everything else.
~ I know we still need at least at a minimum is kegs, reagent packs (50,100,200 each), gm weapons (non-dp), potions, rares, magic jewelry, and many more. If you do not see it on the taken part of this thread then it is all free game. First come first served. The banking spots will probably be the first to fill up, so hurry!

Treasureman

Post by Treasureman »

unknown unknown - scribe vendor (runebooks, spellbooks, scrolls)
Anonymous - Reg packs 50/100
Ubercut - Misc semi rares/rares and sandies. (for right now)

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Treasureman wrote:First up, the yew patio directly east to yew bank is going to be remodeled. All existing vendor holders that wish to stay active need to send me a pm within the next 48-72 hours. Otherwise you will be removed as a friend and your vendor will be dealt with by any means necessary to remove (if possible).
Not to derail your post, but I've had this issue as well. I've unfriended the non active player, though the
vendor remains. Seems you just have to wait for the gold to run out. Just FYI
If you figure another way, please send me a PM, thanks!

Good luck with the recon!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Return to “Player Run Vendors”