50/50 Drawing and Gold Destruction Event!!! (6PM-7PM NYE)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Elph

50/50 Drawing and Gold Destruction Event!!! (6PM-7PM NYE)

Post by Elph »

BE ADVISED: DUE TO ANOTHER WORK SCHEDULE CHANGE I MUST MOVE THE WHOLE SHEBANG BACK TO 6-7PM EST

I will be drawing the 50/50 Numbers at 2:00 PM EST on New Years Eve! The Drawing will take place at West Britan Bank!

Afterwards, I will be providing runes and gates to my tower. At the tower, I will hold an event in which I will be putting 500k into a trashbarrel. We can all watch as three minutes pass, and the gold is destroyed.

Some of you might really want this 500k. Some of you might think "Damn, I could use that! I could be set for months on that amount of gold! WTF?"

Well TOO BAD!

It will be destroyed.

Some of you might think "That's not going to do anything! I make 20 million per day killing liches or some BS!"

I don't give ONE SINGLE DAMN!

This is one step, my friends. One simple, meaningful step in a direction which I think, if carried out, will help things here.

If you disagree, let's face it, you are probably just sad to see it go. It might mean something to you. Well, I don't know what it means to me, but it will be gone on New Years Eve. I will drop it into the trashbarrel at 3 PM EST.

If you want to be there, I hope you will make it. If you have real life things to attend to, fantastic. Either way, it's going down.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the two events I've held, and congratulations to those who have/will make out big time on them. Next time, the ante's will be greater and the prizes higher. AWESOME!

And to those who are put off by this message, I apologize for all the exclamation points.
Last edited by Elph on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

shonnie53
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 50/50 Drawing and Gold Destruction Event!!!

Post by shonnie53 »

if you will be on today i would like to buy another number which is 40 . thanks and if you have already gotten this. sorry not trying to bug you just having trouble with internet the last couple of days.

shonnie53
Xandy

Elph

Re: 50/50 Drawing and Gold Destruction Event!!!

Post by Elph »

PM Sent.

Elph

Re: 50/50 Drawing and Gold Destruction Event!!! (6PM-7PM NYE

Post by Elph »

The video turned out horrible. I have 2, one packet video of the whole thing and one AVI of the trashbarrel being emptied. It's so bad I expect few to believe I actually went through with it. I managed to run to re-mount after being killed by spectators right when the barrel emptied, so the video didn't capture the second of deletion, but I ran directly back as soon as it said so and there was no time or space for the gold to have been anything but deleted.

I'll upload them soon, next time I won't mess up the recording. Details on the next lotto coming soon: Dead Llama Bingo.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 50/50 Drawing and Gold Destruction Event!!! (6PM-7PM NYE

Post by Taboo »

lol, so awesome.

I love the everythingness of these posts of yours Elph.

J'adore. :lol:

Return to “Player Run Events”