cA's Shoppe of Used Goods & Questionable Merchandise!!!!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Downs

cA's Shoppe of Used Goods & Questionable Merchandise!!!!

Post by Downs »

Since we can no longer edit threads, I figured I'd make a new one to announce the re-launch of my store!

Have you always wanted to kill other people, but find that you're terrible at pvp? Sick of not knowing what to do after someone turns around to fight after you attack?

Try a cA-Approved chumbox and you'll be pwning noobs more efficiently than whoever teph and conan are pretending to be now!!!!!

Since we can no longer edit threads, I figured I'd make a new one to announce the re-launch of my store! Just south of the Yew Gate!

Right now all I have up is my cA approved chumbox vendor. I'm running a sale on them until supplies run out.

150 per box or 1300 for a 10 pack

Once supplies sell out, I'll go to my regular pricing of 200 per box or 1800 per 10

Don't over pay at those vendors imitating what cA has made famous on this shard!

More vendors are coming. I'll have scrolls and 2nd hand equipment very soon!!

PM me if you have bulk orders for chumboxes!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Downs

Re: cA's Shoppe of Used Goods & Questionable Merchandise!!!!

Post by Downs »

Effective immediately, this location is closed and up for sale. I've moved shop to the Patio behind the yew bank.

If you're interest in purchasing this house, place your bid here:
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=45319
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”