Wrestling gm... my work your gain hopefully.

Topics related to Second Age
BlacKnight

Wrestling gm... my work your gain hopefully.

Post by BlacKnight »

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|50
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|45
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1391|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|more reagents
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1074336263|807|667|13|3651
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:06
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
Assistant.Macros.MacroCastSpellAction|29
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1511|

so the jist of it.

THIS WAS DESIGNED FOR A BROWN BEAR. use something weaker, u need to loop fewer times so it doesn't die. Something stronger, and you can loop more.

it loops 50 times where it asks if your health is under 45 (if u gm magery then this will make sure u dont die while saving the most regs by not healing u for 50 when u only need 30).

it has a 8 sec wait time. so every 6 minutes or so it casts greater heal on the nearest grey target (the bear). I found this to be a good amount of time. it needs to heal him ALL the way and then some. else you will eventually kill him. you will never die with this macro, but in the event that u get interrupted by a bear 2-3 times in a row. You will kill the bear.

(to get around this loop fewer times and use more regs. or use mini-heal more often which will never be interrupted.)

this is all afk... the check in there is if it ever says you need more regs it runs the restocker-1 (which i have set to restock all regs to 50) and then selects my box of regs. You must retargget the absolute target to YOUR box of regs.

I got 87-93 in 3 hours... which is pretty decent at that level.

GOOD LUCK!

Europa 1998-2002
BlacKnight (Knight of Justice, KoV)
Second hand in the Knights of Virtue

BlacKnight

Re: Wrestling gm... my work your gain hopefully.

Post by BlacKnight »

as of right now it's 95.0. it was 93.0 on last post. so read time update.

so OVER 2.0 per hour at 90+. all automated.

Europa 1998-2002

eggmona

Post by eggmona »

personally I follow matrons advice (it is somewhere)

She explained that llamas start at about 30~ melee skill, so when you buy up your skill you will be on about even grounds. I think this keeps gains high because you want to fight things with an even level. You should level together and actually be able to get to gm with just the llama. I've done this, it works really well. Although, I can't totally verify how true the llama gains are.

edit: Nice macro though, I think this would be great for people who want to keep their animal alive and do not want to use veterinary healing.

BlacKnight

Post by BlacKnight »

I noticed... didnt verify... but noticed

i seemed to gain when i hit the bear, not when he hit/missed me.

Wrestling is a dodging skill, i know when you hit with a sword you gain skill, but i really expected the opposite on wrestling. Oh well.

Europa 1998-2002

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

Wrestling isn't actually a "dodge" skill. It is merely a skill that uses no weapon. So, when you physically attack with no weapon in your hand, it uses your wrestling skill to determine whether you are hit or not. The same is true when another player attacks you. Your wrestling skill is used to determine their chance to hit you by comparing the weapon skill for the weapon they are currently holding versus your wrestling. This results in a chance for your attacker to miss you.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Im no expert, but I have GM'd wrestling on many chars using a paladin/fighter and use bandages for healing both.
Takes about a day or so and doesnt cost alot, surely cheaper than heal regs. Even works with a new healer
at 50/50 anat. Though I would GM anat before, so the healing fails less.

To each his own, just my experience.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

BlacKnight

Post by BlacKnight »

Orion GM B^D wrote:Im no expert, but I have GM'd wrestling on many chars using a paladin/fighter and use bandages for healing both.
Takes about a day or so and doesnt cost alot, surely cheaper than heal regs. Even works with a new healer

I should have been more precise on why i posted this...

this is a solo gm. only one account required with one client open. Also, my char is established, couldn't take healing :-D. Just never finished off wrestling.

I agree this is not the best way, but it is an automated script with little work and one client (so u can play in the background)

Europa 1998-2002

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I've GMed wrestling probably at least 30 times on this shard, melee skills about the same. My own observation was that using a low level creature such as a brown bear or llama all the way to GM works the best. I prefer the brown bear because it has a naturally high (unbreakable) armor and a decent amount of hits.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

BlacKnight wrote:
Orion GM B^D wrote:Im no expert, but I have GM'd wrestling on many chars using a paladin/fighter and use bandages for healing both.

I should have been more precise on why i posted this...

this is a solo gm. only one account required with one client open. Also, my char is established, couldn't take healing :-D. Just never finished off wrestling.

I agree this is not the best way, but it is an automated script with little work and one client (so u can play in the background)
That make no sense when you can all guard/invis and only heal the npc....that takes one char and means u never get disturbed..

also if you use npc's I found that a order guard with no weapon (broken from wear) gives great gains at lower levels, I can only guess they have a low wrestling skill?

BlacKnight

Post by BlacKnight »

i didnt know that trick when i made this! u guys win, haha

Europa 1998-2002