Entice vs provoked creatures...

Topics related to Second Age
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Entice vs provoked creatures...

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Okay I had an enticer long ago and far away but it was made for something completely different.
Can you entice a provoked monster to lure him to other mobs in order to compact the area you are working with?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Entice vs provoked creatures...

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

How come no one answered my question :lol:

Seriously so now I am going to answer it myself in making my Renegade Master Bard.

90 wrestling
80 magery
50 meditation
100 Music
100 provoke
90 Entice
90 Peace
100 stealing...

Okay so I probably have to do a steal by type thingy whatever, people are always vultures to bard kills so I pluck to say pluck them all :lol: , besides that you don't need a reputation of having zero resist as a bard...thats no fun. Incognito is a parlor trick.

So back to my idea.., people are always casting EV's and dispelling them. If I entice one of two provoked monsters (if it can be done and they arent too angry to be enticed) I can jam a bunch of spawn together in order to make better use of summons. Then if people start being rude looting I just peace them out and tada lots of aggro on some dude who needs paralyzed. If he dies sob...500 gold fine and a week off to rob players. ( or variably it can be made to jam a whole bunch of spawn in any given area more effectively then herding especially since it only works on tameables...that is of course if it works since no one answered)

If it doesnt work I guess it has uses such as a healer/wisp lure, or pet thief...you know basic utility bard :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.