Castle bridged w/ tower, near Yew moongate

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

WiseOne

Re: Castle bridged w/ tower, near Yew moongate

Post by WiseOne »

Fill it with all of your pixels and let it drop!

Could be a nice parting gift for the shard :D
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky »

If you do give them away, I would love to have them. I have a house near that area and would absolutely love to be near the yew moongate. Pm me at BlueSky over irc if you are interested in giving them to me. I will not sell them as so many people would. I'ld take very good care of them and never let them fall either. Thank you for your consideration.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

did u give out ur sweet mask as well? if so just was wondering who got it...
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

A nice pixel drop is alwasy nice, but another Telathon with all lines on hold would not be very pleasant, so just do the easiest thing, divide it up amongst your friends of uosa, or just will it off to a collector of rares and greatness like myself, that will probably hoard it all away for everyone to dream of getting. Sorry to hear another one leaving the shard tho, seems to be happening alot lately in the last few months.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

I vote give to a newbie.
...like me! :)
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

That's a Grandfathered, Bridged Tower/Castle. If you drop it, you can't place it again. I'll just be gone. Can only put a patio there if you drop it all. Just sayin'...I placed them originally. ;)
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

*rubs temple* This would have been a nice housing situation for guild.

Its annoying that their are so many collectors of useless pixels and so little old school pvp houses that everyone knows to run to for pvp.

Since you didnt include a screen, I dont know where it even is. Just that its in the immediate yew gate area.

If you would like to sell it to someone who would actually use it for GAMEPLAY as oppose to useless artifact collection that Derrick could easily reproduce in a whim... I'll bid 2.75M or whatever the buy out is on condition of its location and price.

Then donate the gold.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

UO IS ALL ABOUT USELESS PIXELS. +25 VANQUISHING BELONGS IN BANK OR ON LOCKDOWN!!!!!

PS: Take a walk. The shard is only so big and the description cannot be replicated by any other placement.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Collecting pixels is my gameplay, just because i dont pvp doesnt mean what i do is useless, where do you think your leet magic weapons come from, where do the armors come from, charged jewels and clothing, tele rings? They come from 10% of the junk i dig up, and others dig up, 90% of it gets sold to npcs, to other chars for cheaper more within their means of their lower income, or yes, they get put in the storeroom, as for rares, if people havnt noticed, if rares were not spawned, or given away, there would be a major market and part of this economy whisked away and would leave this game very bland in my opinion. Its part of what makes the UO world go round. Its what drives me to keep digging up tmaps, fishing up sos/mibs, and rarely farming dungeons, so my gold can goto a rares dealer, or more traditional dungeon crawlers taht have tmaps so i can flip that money into more money, or many of the donations and hand outs i give to new players and old players alike, and in turn they take those donations or sales money and go and buy things from other players, i think you can put the circle of life together now. If it wasnt for my organized hoarding i wouldnt be able to just give newbies free forti dex suits, or sell force/power/vanq/charges weapons for very cheap, or drop 100 scrolls of marking on pringles for NEW guild or a new guild, becuase i like helping, and i dont appreciate your narrow mind trying to say people like me are worthless and wasting the servers time and i guess hurting the server in some way that is bad for the pvpers, i think theres other servers that are for just pvp, maybe you should take your awesomeness there. WTF does a castle/keep/tower bridge combo have to do with pvp anyways? If he was still selling it i think 2.75mil is a little on the low side imo. And i wasnt serious about giving it to me, just adding to the nonsense.
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

LiquidFire wrote:Collecting pixels is my gameplay, just because i dont pvp doesnt mean what i do is useless, where do you think your leet magic weapons come from, where do the armors come from, charged jewels and clothing, tele rings? They come from 10% of the junk i dig up, and others dig up, 90% of it gets sold to npcs, to other chars for cheaper more within their means of their lower income, or yes, they get put in the storeroom, as for rares, if people havnt noticed, if rares were not spawned, or given away, there would be a major market and part of this economy whisked away and would leave this game very bland in my opinion. Its part of what makes the UO world go round. Its what drives me to keep digging up tmaps, fishing up sos/mibs, and rarely farming dungeons, so my gold can goto a rares dealer, or more traditional dungeon crawlers taht have tmaps so i can flip that money into more money, or many of the donations and hand outs i give to new players and old players alike, and in turn they take those donations or sales money and go and buy things from other players, i think you can put the circle of life together now. If it wasnt for my organized hoarding i wouldnt be able to just give newbies free forti dex suits, or sell force/power/vanq/charges weapons for very cheap, or drop 100 scrolls of marking on pringles for NEW guild or a new guild, becuase i like helping, and i dont appreciate your narrow mind trying to say people like me are worthless and wasting the servers time and i guess hurting the server in some way that is bad for the pvpers, i think theres other servers that are for just pvp, maybe you should take your awesomeness there. WTF does a castle/keep/tower bridge combo have to do with pvp anyways? If he was still selling it i think 2.75mil is a little on the low side imo. And i wasnt serious about giving it to me, just adding to the nonsense.

I am one of the oldest active vets. I have a plethra of chars and playstyles. I was referring to museums being ugly to my eyeballs and pointless as Derrick can instantly make 500 green sewing kits, 500 1 gp checks, santa gloves, or whatever CRAP people throw in castles then lock them up.

Whatever you think you have in pixels, chars, and playstyles.... I probably have 2x more and have probably been there done that at this point on UOSA. lol... just keeping it real.

Its annoying that vets retire with the best housing in which they have people friended refreshing it for them and also that people lock up musuems with ugly crap in it...... yet there really isnt a go to pvp house like there is on every server in OSI '99. A housing location like that can be turned into many things in the right hands.

Its annoying that this is an auction that never was, I'd just like a chance to politely speak with someone about buying this property.

Thank you :)

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

HOLY SHIT SARCASM DETECTION FAIL AND MISINTERPRETATION OVERLOAD!!!!
Est Sularus oth Mithas

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Gotcha, Blaise i wasnt refering to your post man just taboos, i was alittle over the top there, i have just got alot of grief from other people about "pointless pixels and collecting" sorry about that.
Yeah i dunno or dont care about the item count, i agree on the museum, but most museums are kinda like that in real life,
I know i havnt been there or done all that, or you might see me jsut popping in and refreshing but on that note, i dont think i will be doing all that, i am also not a fan of prime realestate being held up empty just being refreshed for none to enjoy.
And i have no comment on the pvp aspect, alot of my guild is pvp, however i have not taken the time to enjoy that part of the game due to connection speed.
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

advanced1 wrote:did u give out ur sweet mask as well? if so just was wondering who got it...
I didn't know Jek was in the ballah club
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:
advanced1 wrote:did u give out ur sweet mask as well? if so just was wondering who got it...
I didn't know Jek was in the ballah club
As far as I know I still am...what I don't know, is how he got to know I have a mask? Maybe he confused me to someone else, but yeah, my mask is hidden in a bank box that is likely to be never opened again.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Price of GF Hued Blessed Masks just went up a tad... :P
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield