Purple Potions?

Moderator: Support Moderators

XaN

Purple Potions?

Post by XaN »

I can't find anything with the search, so I have to try here. I am still not 100% sure how they work here. If you can give me a link to the spot or just give a quick explanation on re-use timers and dmg per?
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

XaN

Re: Purple Potions?

Post by XaN »

*bump*

I am not going to let this die until someone gives me a response. Remember, this is all about era accuracy and as far as I can remember you couldn't spam these. You couldn't hardly use them for anything but 10 points of dmg and you really only used it to reveal someone from hiding.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I'm not sure if the damage is right, but the delay on them seems right. I remember being able to chase runners and toss potions using last target on UOA.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

XaN

Post by XaN »

one more bump... I don't know why those people out there that use these on a regular basis won't say anything. hmm... Admins?

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

What exactly are you trying to figure out? There was no "real delay" on purple pots past the item delay (the delay you get when chugging any potion with the exception of a heal pot, which has a longer delay in place)

As for damage, Greater Explosion potions seem somewhat accurate for damage, I haven't done full testing because it seemed right. Lesser/Normal explosion potions do closer to 10 damage as you remember it, but GEs have always done more (and at 10 ash per potion, you'd expect it)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “New Player Help”