Pushing through people

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
bizarrorollins

Pushing through people

Post by bizarrorollins »

Maybe I am remembering this incorrectly, but I always thought that even with less than 100% stamina you could still had a chance to push through people/monsters. As it is now, if I have 99/100 stamina I have a 0% chance of pushing through people.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Pushing through people

Post by RoadKill »

bizarrorollins wrote:Maybe I am remembering this incorrectly, but I always thought that even with less than 100% stamina you could still had a chance to push through people/monsters. As it is now, if I have 99/100 stamina I have a 0% chance of pushing through people.
You need to be "perfectly rested" to push through people, it's always been that way in UO, which is why the "box them in!" tactic has always been popular when someone is out of food/red pots
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins