Meditation-another way

Topics related to Second Age
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Meditation-another way

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

So I locked my intel at 10 (plan on raising it with other stats with camping before I start casting before anybody starts freaking about how hard intelligence is to raise.)

Anyway I am doing that old hat trick and currently at 52.3 from zero. I should be able to gain more if I don leather pieces gradually right?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Meditation-another way

Never mind I bought a gorget and am now at 53.5 so I think it will work
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Sit down, cross legs, clear your mind. breath steadily. You are meditating in the real world.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I got only to 59 med that way but keeping int low makes it easier to control med rates so I am good, low level spells as I am training will get it to pick up fast enough to GM before my other skills