Animal Taming

Moderator: Support Moderators

Sandman

Animal Taming

Post by Sandman »

When I started(t2a) you didn't need animal lore for taming. Do you need it in this game??? Also do you need taming to have an animal transferred to you or is it in the early era of t2a where anyone could buy a mare/dragon etc? Thanks, just started today.

TheEttinKing

Re: Animal Taming

Post by TheEttinKing »

I would not make a tamer if i was you cause the time it takes to gm taming then start making you fortune is less by half then it takes to make your bard then go make the same fortune also pks love to kill the tamers on ice every 15 mins or so or the animals and with pretames it took a friend of mine around 40 hours of taming to get to 66 from 50.

Yeah 66 with 40 hours of taming and also note the skill gets harder as it goes up so that guide in the forums for taming that says gm in 30 hours is so bs now the only people to get that are people here earlier in the server birth its not for us anymore.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Cpt Spaulding

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

TheEttinKing wrote:I would not make a tamer if i was you cause the time it takes to gm taming then start making you fortune is less by half then it takes to make your bard then go make the same fortune also pks love to kill the tamers on ice every 15 mins or so or the animals and with pretames it took a friend of mine around 40 hours of taming to get to 66 from 50.

Yeah 66 with 40 hours of taming and also note the skill gets harder as it goes up so that guide in the forums for taming that says gm in 30 hours is so bs now the only people to get that are people here earlier in the server birth its not for us anymore.

You think after 10 years of this game you morons would figure out that you don't have to rely on Dagger to skill up on taming.
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

40 hours from 50-66?

Lol?

It took me 40 hours from 50-100...85-100 was done almost afk.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Cpt Spaulding wrote:
TheEttinKing wrote:I would not make a tamer if i was you cause the time it takes to gm taming then start making you fortune is less by half then it takes to make your bard then go make the same fortune also pks love to kill the tamers on ice every 15 mins or so or the animals and with pretames it took a friend of mine around 40 hours of taming to get to 66 from 50.

You think after 10 years of this game you morons would figure out that you don't have to rely on Dagger to skill up on taming.
Yeah.....After a while he did leave dagger and go tame in other places the pking got worse.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Blackraven

Post by Blackraven »

http://www.uopowergamers.com/ a decent source for info on gaining skills,stats, and essays ( due remember that The Second Age is a T2A era shard and some info may vary)

Code: Select all

Skill level                      What to tame
30							Timberwolves, Hinds, Brown Bears

50							Grey Wolves

65							Great Harts, Grizzly Bears, White Wolves

80							Giant Toads (all around T2A)

85							Imps (desert in T2A)

90							Predator Hellcats

95							Dragons, White Wyrms, Nightmares

Taming if your dedicated is not as hard to gain as most claim, they just are scared of the tamers raw power :lol:

Return to “New Player Help”