So how was Halloween in game?

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

So how was Halloween in game?

Post by GuardianKnight »

I logged in, like i tend to do weekly and noticed no halloween bags this year.
So i'm curious. I saw the trick or treat messages while in game....did anyone win a prize this year?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: So how was Halloween in game?

Post by azheman »

GuardianKnight wrote:I logged in, like i tend to do weekly and noticed no halloween bags this year.
So i'm curious. I saw the trick or treat messages while in game....did anyone win a prize this year?
I went trick or treating in Uhh valley and all I got was crabs...

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

That's what happens when you stop in for some bum sex at Soma's house
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

eggmona

Post by eggmona »

Haha whoa

I also noticed no bags, and for some reason I tried to type "trick or treat" to a few NPCs. Nothing happened, but there were a lot of undead mobs around!

Populus

Post by Populus »

Hey I noticed I got nothing for logging in this year, is this some bug or is it intended? Just so I know if I should keep bothering to log in or not, thanks!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

fsx

Post by fsx »

Hey everyone,

you just had to knock at the door (1 click, it said "wooden door" and so on) of houses outside cities (in the wilderness) and, on the front stairs just write "trick or treat"... you got food, and other amenities! Sometimes monsters would run out the house opening the door... it has been very very very nice!!! Excellent Halloween online! I really enjoyed it! There was also a "trick or treat count", an hall of fame containing 1st, 2nd, 3rd places for who done most trick or treats... excellent, really! Thanks to the server admins! =)

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

We all know about the trick or treating, but you inadvertently answered the question.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson