UO DEMO ROX

Topics related to Second Age
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

UO DEMO ROX

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

i just opened up my uo demo out of curiousity and i love the old gumps and the treasure chest in the begining lol to bad we cant have that on the shard the options menu is so underdeveloped its insane, all they give you is general macros and filter and if you dont choose full screen it gives u this little shitty window no wonder i always played full screen back then. you cant even set it to always run

people are always saying that killing people with dexxers was so much easier back then well no shit
imagine trying to run with 56k in this cramped ass little screen in witch your paper doll takes up half of it without always run on if this shard could recreate that it would truly be era accurate

also how do you get spells to test the spell timers in this demo i dont see any npc mages anywere

Derrick

Re: UO DEMO ROX

Post by Derrick »

Yeah, it was pretty crazy without the enlarged screen. Not too easy for dexers earier, having to dbl click the bandages in your pack.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:also how do you get spells to test the spell timers in this demo i dont see any npc mages anywere
Kill the NPC Mages in the mage guild. They drop up to 8th circle scrolls.
The guards will not kill you if you haven't completed the first quest.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

i notice alot of people complaining about spells arent all the spells timers and damages based of the demo?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:i notice alot of people complaining about spells arent all the spells timers and damages based of the demo?
Aye, spell timers and delays are verified by the demo and other sources. Damages are verified by the demo, but the specific damages for each spell are available on archived Stratics pages. I don't think the complaints are about accuracy; some players just don't like them or aren't accustomed to them.

derekwsparks

Post by derekwsparks »

I have been looking for a copy of this demo for quite some time. Was wondering if one of you might be willing to upload a zip of the demo cd on here so I can download it. I really need a copy as I enjoy playing the old style of UO far more then the newer. The days of Felucca and house keys etc etc.

Or if you know of a location that I can download it let me know. Thanks

derekwsparks@gmail.com

316-249-1027

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

UO:T2A CD Download

Post by Light Shade »

Link: UO:T2A CD
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro