Recruiting Guilds Please Read

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Causa Mortis

Recruiting Guilds Please Read

Post by Causa Mortis »

As some of you know, a couple of us are doing a new player guild. At some point these guys will want to get in on some real guild action. Anyone that would like to make their guild available if you could get me your guild's name and contact, and what type of guild your recruiting for. I'm going to put a list together that people will be able to check and try to lose the new player smell. So of your recruiting, let me know here, on irc or in pm and I will get your name out there.

Also if you see NEW players its ok to try to steal them for your guild, because in the end that is the point.

Thanks
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

Jupiter

Re: Recruiting Guilds Please Read

Post by Jupiter »

Causa Mortis wrote:As some of you know, a couple of us are doing a new player guild. At some point these guys will want to get in on some real guild action. Anyone that would like to make their guild available if you could get me your guild's name and contact, and what type of guild your recruiting for. I'm going to put a list together that people will be able to check and try to lose the new player smell. So of your recruiting, let me know here, on irc or in pm and I will get your name out there.

Also if you see NEW players its ok to try to steal them for your guild, because in the end that is the point.

Thanks

Brilliant work here! The Mage Tower supports this!

Pirul

Re: Recruiting Guilds Please Read

Post by Pirul »

Hey Jupiter, jump on #NEW when you get the chance!

Oh, and on #C^V too, of course!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “Guild Recruitment”