Have ppl stopped restocking their vendors?

Topics related to Second Age
Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Have ppl stopped restocking their vendors?

Post by Kriav »

Everywhere I go It seems a lot of vendors are empty.

Also this forum has seemed to have become quiet.

Orion GM B^D

Re: Have ppl stopped restocking their vendors?

Post by Orion GM B^D »

I try to restock everyday depending on whats happening in my RL.

Also try to bump TSV thread every couple days. If there is something you need/want thats not in stock, send me a PM. I play normally most evenings EST, so will fill order asap.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

We also restock daily viewtopic.php?f=33&t=42067

Keep checking back, we add new stock as we get our characters finished. But this shop is going to be around for a long time.
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

cool looking for silver weps. I need armour that will give ar > 35 40 or 43 will be ideal

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

Orion GM B^D wrote:I try to restock everyday depending on whats happening in my RL.

Also try to bump TSV thread every couple days. If there is something you need/want thats not in stock, send me a PM. I play normally most evenings EST, so will fill order asap.
One thing I do have to say is that that area near trinsic is full of low level crap. It sucks to be cornered and get out and then die because of it!!

Moppety

Post by Moppety »

I check my vendor of armour, at tsv and just south of yew gate daily. The tsv I've never had spawn follow me, when restocking etc.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Kriav wrote:
Orion GM B^D wrote:I try to restock everyday depending on whats happening in my RL.

One thing I do have to say is that that area near trinsic is full of low level crap. It sucks to be cornered and get out and then die because of it!!
Like all vendors, its shop at your own risk. I knew there were a few spawning low level monsters in the area,
never thought a shopper would be killed by one of though. I also have ask, are you in need of some help in training a
char. to kill those type of monsters? I'd be happy to lend a hand if so.

I will gladly replace any items you lost this one time.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

thanks but not necessary. I just remember once a while I was there. I tried to save a newbie that trapped by the terrain and the spawn ending up dying myself. lol

Orion GM B^D wrote:
Kriav wrote:

Like all vendors, its shop at your own risk. I knew there were a few spawning low level monsters in the area,
never thought a shopper would be killed by one of though. I also have ask, are you in need of some help in training a
char. to kill those type of monsters? I'd be happy to lend a hand if so.

I will gladly replace any items you lost this one time.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

The Yew Gate Shop is trustworthy and always stocked with a wide variety of essentials. viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4720
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.