ANYONE FROM EUROPE ¿? 1999-2003 ?

Topics related to Second Age
marchins

ANYONE FROM EUROPE ¿? 1999-2003 ?

Post by marchins »

Im looking for old players in europe, 1999-2003.

Please put here your name and your guild if you had.

Hulk - ESP (friend of SOTH, SHAWN, AMON cant remember more).

marchins

Re: ANYONE FROM EUROPE ¿? 1999-2003 ?

Post by marchins »

Sorry 1998-2002

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I played Europa those years...well, quit around 2000, but did start to play from 1998.

My 2 chars were Mercury (half finished tank) and Pirul (smith-swordsman).

Can't remember my guild's name...but it was Knights of something or other. We we were anti-pk and hung out at Trinsic a lot, and pretty much owned Ice Dungeon (which was our hunting grounds almost exclusively).
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

marchins

Post by marchins »

There was a guild called knights of camelot or something like that but they were roleplayers if i remember. We killed lots of them in covetours

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

No, this was Knights of Virtue or Knights of Valor...something along those lines...and I never did Covetous too kuch back then...and I definitely didn't roleplay, although some others in my guild might have.

poopface

Post by poopface »

poopface is from Europa.
Author of the following books:

Horse Murder: A Practical Guide
The Horse Who Stole My Dreams

marchins

Post by marchins »

What names do you remember guys?

People that was really famous.

Daffy Duck

Post by Daffy Duck »

pirul you was in KoV - knights of valor :) i remeber those guys ................

most famous players - Lord Gork and sheepdog (xlordx) of 6i6, se7en, lord ullyses ermm there were loads.

marchins

Post by marchins »

Yeah i remember 6i6 my guild was in war with them. great fights in buccaners.

There was a great player lady.. madame something

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

I played on Europe my toons were Atom Winter, Money Maker, Bastian Birke and i think i had a Ulfrigg there to.
Our guild was TRH (The Red Hunters) we were a party of about 10 rl friends that used to Lan at one of our groups webdesign firm. We all had red robes on us as a guild uniform AKA why we named ourself the red hunters.
We mainly spent our time around the Britt xroads witch was owned by mainly pks.

Pks i remember are sheepdog (aka xlordx) and a pk named Stygia, she lived easth just outside britt and pked me alot when i was new with a heavy xbow.
That was before the nerf to archery.

Anyone remember the Britain easth bank small house?

poopface

Post by poopface »

I remember Ullyses. I don't think he ever left the smith shop near the Brit graveyard.

My other character was TankNewbie. My brother / IRL friend also played: StinkyMonkey, Kane and Stone. We owned houses on each corner of the graveyard in brit.

We all essentially hung out at the GY / x-roads for years on end.
Author of the following books:

Horse Murder: A Practical Guide
The Horse Who Stole My Dreams

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

KoV might be it. We used to wear Blueish-green and yellow as our guild colors.

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

poopface wrote:I remember Ullyses. I don't think he ever left the smith shop near the Brit graveyard.
Ulysses was great, me and my friend ran vendors at that small tower he had there. I can't remember the exact figures, but it was great business. Sadly I've no contact info or anything, it'd be fun to get in touch with him.

I spent most of my time in two guilds, Naughty but Nice and Knights Templar. NbN was just some friends hanging out, while K^T was one of the largest roleplaying guilds in the shard. I loved the leadership and organization of K^T, must have taken a ton of work from the guys to get it all going. Of course as a 13-year old I didn't realize how much effort something like that takes.

Unex

Post by Unex »

Played there too. Mainly with some other dutchies in DEL (delucia mafia...or something). Played as Robin Loot (mage) and Fatality (dexxer). Until I got banned, that was in the midst of the factions era :)

Back then it was hella hard to get around with only 1 account on no idea what to do...good times :)

Daffy Duck

Post by Daffy Duck »

I remember TankNewbie !!!! are you from ireland ??? and i remember money maker i used to buy loads of stuff from your tower.

My char origanally was samorite wutang but i gave the account to my mate and then came back with a lady tamer called rosemary i had loads of characters though to many to remember my cousin who played had a begger who used to role play around brit bank and he got a cheque for 1 mill once of some rich guy called merlin or something.

anyway as for the Pkers yea i remember all them but riva used to really piss me off at the x roads