Can't edit my vendor thread

Topics related to Second Age
Xandorf

Can't edit my vendor thread

Post by Xandorf »

Like the title says, I can't edit my thread for my shop in the Player Run Vendors section.

I know why editing was removed. But you think it can be opened up for that forum only?

Having your newest stuff at the back of the thread makes the shop look bad to a quick glance. I would appreciate it if you guys would allow my request.

Otherwise people are going to have to make a new thread every time their inventory changes.

Thanks!
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Can't edit my vendor thread

Post by mrbojangles »

Yea, this is a bit of a problem for me as well. I've got a thread I've been maintaining for 3 years, now all of a sudden i can't edit it. I'm also working on a draft for an event-type thread, but can't publish it yet because I won't be able to edit it, which is totally necessary for it's purpose.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

Just the vendor section guys. It's not too much to ask, my vendor thread looks like a total mess and I am ocd as hell when it comes to my vendors lol.

Please Derrick?
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

Can I at least get an answer from staff? I know you guys are busy but wtf....