Dear sir and mam, I need your assistance

Topics related to Second Age
poopface

Dear sir and mam, I need your assistance

Post by poopface »

Good Day,

Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence.

I am searching for a helping hand in your country, this is why I decided to appeal to this forum for assistance because I have no relations or friends in your country for help me. I am Mr. poopface from Buccaneers Den and have lost my wife, Mrs. poopface last year.

My late wife was a serving director of the ginseng exporting board until her death. She was assassinated last january by the rebels (reds) following the political uprising. Before her death she had a foreign account here in south Buccaneers Den up to the tune of $6.5 million gold coins which she told the bank was for the importation of ginseng processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 5% of the gold for your assistance, and helping my family investing this funds, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Which ever the option you want, please do notify me in your reply.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son poopface Jr. Indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards
poopface
Author of the following books:

Horse Murder: A Practical Guide
The Horse Who Stole My Dreams

Bee

Re: Dear sir and mam, I need your assistance

Post by Bee »

I'll take 5%

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

so IRL ur wife died and u have 6.5m in a ginseng importation business. Ya, I will hold it. I will also get u a debit card so that u can access ur acct anywhere in the world. I would prefer 10% for supplying the access worldwide and helping with the laundering.

TC

poopface

Post by poopface »

Thank you Tiwstacain and Bee. I will need 35,000 gold from each of you to process the bank request. I have no liquid gold coins as they are tied up in the business. Please provide the gold coins in small house deeds. After I put the bank request through and the gold is transferred, I will give you the 5%.
Author of the following books:

Horse Murder: A Practical Guide
The Horse Who Stole My Dreams

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

BUCANNEER'S DEN IS THE NEW NIGERIA!!!
Est Sularus oth Mithas

satori

Post by satori »

lol yah i guess people havent heard about this scam huh!

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

It's funny how many kings africa has.....not a very safe job since they die every other day according to my google spam mail, lots of bastard prince + princesses that need to flee with there millions.