Dear Staff

Topics related to Second Age
smart86

Dear Staff

Post by smart86 »

Lock Telamons castle up and delete everything inside. Thank you.

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dear Staff

Post by Lambo »

Why do you feel this is what should be done ?

Many new players complain about not being able to obtain silver and silver purchased goods. This would give a good oppurtunity to balance that out(to a very small extent) without having any types of events.

It also draws attention and people to the shard maybe even gives people a reason to start playing again.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

Sounds like someone got pwned.

Don't worry man, it's gonna be a bit before that falls man. It's still greatly worn lol...
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

smart86 wrote:Lock Telamons castle up and delete everything inside. Thank you.

why because you got pked? So did a bunch of new characters lol and all them reds are in so deep stat that when they die they might as well make new characters. So just stock up get some friends together and when it goes idoc get ready to loot. There will be more blues then reds there and I'm assuming alot of drags so just play it smart like your forum name.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

theuodealer

Post by theuodealer »

Maybe the OP feels like I do that, regardless of the circumstances leading up to the ban, something like this should be regretted and not celebrated. There are sober lessons in what has happened. But there are lessons in the IDOC and the scavenging too. And then again, maybe the OP didn't mean this at all. :)
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors - try to be better than yourself. ~William Faulkner

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Regret eh...

I regret that Telemon was wearing his pink sandles when the ban went down. Usually they are locked down in that castle and would have been nice to lewt.

Bee

Post by Bee »

TI_Smithy wrote:Image

Best post ever!

smart86

Post by smart86 »

Just think its too much loot to be released to the shard.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

TI_Smithy wrote:Image
Funny stuff. I just wish I had logged in to deserve this fine artwork.

Alas, as Derrick can attest to, none of my characters have been logged in since I quit.

Good Luck with the pixels, though.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

I did quit because I go back to work soon, so your picture of me saying I have no life describes you more if anything. Only reason I've been on is to time telamons idoc and help some friends with it, Keep & everything else i gave away. Touched you miss me though but you need to get over your obession
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I feel it was excessive, unconventional, and uncalled for that staff would clear the friend's list on his houses...

Really screwed a few active players who own and deserve a healthy portion of what's now public.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Malaikat wrote:I feel it was excessive, unconventional, and uncalled for that staff would clear the friend's list on his houses...

Really screwed a few active players who own and deserve a healthy portion of what's now public.
We'll then I'm glad you are not staff and the staff here knows what they are doing. Telamon took the risk and was caught and handled correctly, Why would staff allow his friends to keep his stuff up for him so he can come back on another ip and lose nothing?

I totally agree with staffs decision and the castle should drop and be a message to all players that cheating won't be tolerated no matter how much of a impression you made on this server or how wealthy you have become. Oh, before you go calling me a newb and I'm just agreeing with staff because you think I'm poor, all my stuff went to a friend and anything I get from that idoc will be going to him most likely. So I won't be benefiting from it except the entertainment.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Tela cheated? Link plz because I missed that...
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »