Topics related to Second Age
Pro

Re: Oh baby that is an IDOC

Post by Pro »

lol farnks house

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:People who run to forums and IRC to post an idoc because they died are 100% stupid.
You should try to read the same sentence over and over until you can fully comprehend the statement. If there are details lacking assuming only makes you look like an ass, ask for the details.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

TI_Smithy wrote:
Teh LawL Firm wrote:People who run to forums and IRC to post an idoc because they died are 100% stupid.
You should try to read the same sentence over and over until you can fully comprehend the statement. If there are details lacking assuming only makes you look like an ass, ask for the details.
Stop trying to act like you're intelligent and I'm the one who screwed up reading it..

You clearly stated
TI_Smithy wrote:Everybody thank the guy that revealed and lured monsters on me when I was afk. If I had not died I would not of ran around my hood looking for the sob.
^^ so what part of that statement did I not comprehend?

That Part you died [check]
Ran to Forums [check]
You're an idiot [check]

I don't care about details, Learn to Idoc better and get some friends so they can help you. I'm still sticking with my statement.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:
TI_Smithy wrote:
Stop trying to act like you're intelligent and I'm the one who screwed up reading it..

You clearly stated
TI_Smithy wrote:Everybody thank the guy that revealed and lured monsters on me when I was afk. If I had not died I would not of ran around my hood looking for the sob.
^^ so what part of that statement did I not comprehend?

That Part you died [check]
Ran to Forums [check]
You're an idiot [check]

I don't care about details, Learn to Idoc better and get some friends so they can help you. I'm still sticking with my statement.
I was standing on my door step afk. I ran around looking for anyone in the area that may of been the culprit. I found an afk fella standing by a tower, which I killed. I decided to check the tower and saw that it was idoc. Having no time to stand there all fucking day I decided to post here. "Oh man someone is posting idocs i was watching all day, wha wha wha... blah.. blah... blah... " Image

thesorrow121

Post by thesorrow121 »

This thread most certainly belongs in the trash bin.
Please post more google image's.
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=49565&p=426188#p426188
My^vendor some of the best prices around for magic's

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Pro wrote:lol farnks house
I tried to PM Abbott to refresh it, but the useless bastard had already gone to work :(
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

TI_Smithy wrote:"Oh man someone is posting idocs i was watching all day, wha wha wha... blah.. blah... blah... "
I didn't even know about that idoc or goto it till after you posted... Keep making yourself look like an idiot.Oh, Keep poting them idocs too I'll keep stealing them from ya ;).
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:
TI_Smithy wrote:"Oh man someone is posting idocs i was watching all day, wha wha wha... blah.. blah... blah... "
I didn't even know about that idoc or goto it till after you posted... Keep making yourself look like an idiot.Oh, Keep poting them idocs too I'll keep stealing them from ya ;).
*facepalm*

You truly are a retarded pile of shit huh?

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Way to prove your shoe size is bigger then your mental state. The fact you took the time to color pictures worse then my 5 year old niece can do on paint tells me I hit a nerve, Keep trying you are almost at preschool level.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:Keep trying you are almost at preschool level.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Just when I thought you couldn't surpass making yourself look even more stupid. Thumbs up bud

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Do not diss my paint skills, my pig is leet.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

TI_Smithy wrote:Image

This picture is awesome and full of truth.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Actual Truth, I actually time them and get them, TI_smithy just goes to them gets killed and posts them on forums. NWO is just a bunch of newbs who travel in groups who still fail to get the idocs from me, there is not one IDOC i haven't timed and camped that I didn't walk away with more then they did solo.