One of the more fun IDOCs

Topics related to Second Age
Teh LawL Firm

One of the more fun IDOCs

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

This one was pretty beast, Although Me & Olivia took a lot of counts the loot from the idoc payed off. Would have made a video but didn't think that many people would show up when it dropped so just added screenshots.

Anyone else have any cool idocs they did?

The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: One of the more fun IDOCs

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

I was sleeping for this looks like fun though. Who was PhAt cross healing unsuccessfully there?

Twas a good IDOC loot wise for us as well. Was it a race for the Eisel or did you guys not realise there was a 2 million dollar rare unlocked there?
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

PhAt AbBotT
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by PhAt AbBotT »

That was Shimi, he had no trapped pouches and they were using para weapon on him. I actually ran out of mana healing him :-).

I felt bad for my comrade.
When buying from me, always look for the guild tag [UHH] above my name.

Click here to view my previous house sales!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

lol
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Eo: We had it on scavenger and the bucs snow globe but we didn't have time on when it dropped so we was doing other things, then it dropped and 2 seconds after it dropped we started killing and gating stuff out and PhAt already had gotten that those two items. We ended up getting like 95% of the loot though and was worth it, From a chests of rares/semi rares that I put up on the forums, Chest of bad ass Vanqs, Chest of Power, Charged Weapons, Chest pack with Invul leather, Chest of Fort, Bag of snow globes - minus the Buccs one not sure why that one was locked down, Regs, Pots, and just a bunch of other stuff. Was for sure one of the better idocs we did.

Would like to clarify tho PhAt we was using Gm halberds or at least I was, I had just bought it at a yew vendor. Also there was alot more people that showed up so once we got all the loot and couldn't place we bounced. Wasn't till later we found out you could DBL click the guild stone to make it disappear.

Either way good fun.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.