PvP style

Topics related to Second Age
Tomas Turbando

PvP style

Post by Tomas Turbando »

Hi, i'm new in this shard. Before i start to improve my character skills i need to know how is the PvP in here. Is it balanced weapons with magic? Is it more magic than weapons? Is it more weapons than magic? I don't know if anyone used to play in sphere 51, but if someone says that UO Second Age Shard has the same PvP, i will be exited. thanks

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PvP style

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Definitely not balances, but it was never balanced in T2A anyway.

If you want to be able to compete in fair 1v1 pvp (but serious who wants that?) then you must be a tank mage. It's basically just like (if not exactly like) T2A.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Tank mage are the most common but a dexxer with magery and the right equipment can rape.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I think it's less unbalanced than most people think; the problem is, people don't play warriors long enough to figure out how to play them right (when I have fought warriors who knew what they were doing with my tank mage, I have very little hope of killing them, and they are almost always in control of the fight).
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

random guy

Post by random guy »

Try living life as an Orc. We wear only leather or ringmail and fight against many players who at times we cannot make a dent so as a result its not uncommon for 1 guy to take out 4 of us. HOWEVER Like Teh Lawl Firm said, Its a matter of equipment and some know how. Also using the enviorment to your advandage is also very helpful.

Phallax

Post by Phallax »

the bazookas wrote:I think it's less unbalanced than most people think; the problem is, people don't play warriors long enough to figure out how to play them right (when I have fought warriors who knew what they were doing with my tank mage, I have very little hope of killing them, and they are almost always in control of the fight).
This. My main red is a dexer and almost any 1v1 I get into I win(or at least did when I use to play) and several 1v2s. Dexers are very powerful if played right and use any and all gear to their advantage.