pledge to donate if house-killing bug gets fixed threader

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: pledge to donate if house-killing bug gets fixed threade

Post by Blaise »

getan wrote: How about we do a complete char wipe, leave this bug in, and see how fast those same people change their tune.
Well played.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

getan wrote:Fact is everyone in this tread has benefited from using AFK macroing in a house at one time or another, and that some are saying get over it, makes them the worst kind of hypocrites.

How about we do a complete char wipe, leave this bug in, and see how fast those same people change their tune.
I would love to see how many established Veteran's, that don't really have to work skills anymore, voted with that in mind...
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Light Shade wrote:
getan wrote:Fact is everyone in this tread has benefited from using AFK macroing in a house at one time or another, and that some are saying get over it, makes them the worst kind of hypocrites.

How about we do a complete char wipe, leave this bug in, and see how fast those same people change their tune.
I would love to see how many established Veteran's, that don't have a job, voted with that in mind...
^fixed

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Rose wrote:Just donate the 50 anyway matty. You scared of some hardcore mean ass pvp?
lol?

hardcore pvp: afk killing and trash talking about it on the forum

one look at trash talk shows the current state of pvp on the shard...
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Sounds good to me. Part of the fun of this game is playing and watching your character develop. Who doesn't want to experience that again?

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Matty wrote:i got $50 on it. just need proof (patch update w/ notes & in-game test). match me, y'all.
Please understand that donations go to the cost of our infrastructure, this isn't beer money for me; and we do not consider donations as a way of voting for changes.

Lack of donation=crappier hardware; and at an extreme less beer money for me because I will make up the difference out of my own pocket, but donations will not be bribery, we will run this shard as pledged.

There are other threads on the topics that this thread has diverted into. Locking this based on the OP.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."