[Uhh] PvP Tournament - Sat 28th July 9:00pm EST

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

[Uhh] PvP Tournament - Sat 28th July 9:00pm EST

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

[Uhh] 1v1 PvP Tournament - 28th of July!
On the 28th of July EST, [Uhh] will be hosting a 1v1 PvP Tournament for Mages.

WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
The event is a traditional red pots and GM weaponry 1v1 mage duel tournament. The rules for the fights can be found below under the 'WHAT ARE THE RULES?' heading.

HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
Sign up for the event will run for 15 minutes only from 9:00pm to 9:15pm EST on Saturday the 28th of July.

If you wish to compete, meet at the [Uhh] duel arena at 9:00pm EST. At 9:15pm entry will be blocked off and those inside will be considered registered for the tournament. In order to keep things moving along if you aren't there at 9:15 when we leave, you will miss out on the opportunity to fight.

If you wish to spectate, come to the [Uhh] Rune Lib / Arena at 9:15PM EST for either runes or gates to the arena.

WHAT DO WE WIN?
Prizes will be a gold hued trophy for first, silver for second, and bronze for third. They are named and dated for the event, and hopefully something I'd expect most of you would love to display.

WHERE IS THIS EVENT?
We will be meeting at [Uhh] Rune Lib / Arena. The location of the duels will be disclosed on the night.

If you don't know where the [Uhh] arena is, there is a detailed post on its location and contents here: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39188

[Uhh] guild town is easy to find though - its just north of Britain (more specifically East Britain) and occupies the entire Snake's Pass, a grass channel through the mountains to the Northern Territory. You'll surely find it if you run North from Brit GY and follow the mountains towards the East.

WHEN IS THIS EVENT?
This event will run on Saturday the 28th of July starting at 9:00PM EST

ARE THERE ANY RULES?

Rules for the fights are below:

- Total Refresh is the only potion allowed.
- No magic items.
- No armour.
- Food is allowed.
- The duel will continue if one of the opponents runs out of regs.
- Duels will start with Wall of Stone.
- No buffing before the duel.
- No casting before the wall drops.
- No poisoned weapons.
- No summons, blade spirits or energy vortex.
- No paralyze.

The general rule for the Uhh arena: show respect to your fellow patrons. If you are deemed to violate this rule (at our discretion) you will be ineligible for any prize and hopefully banned from the Arena.

Good luck, enjoy yourselves, and we look forward to seeing you at the tournament!
Last edited by [Uhh] Eo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

farnk

Re: [Uhh] PvP Tournament - Sat 28th July 9:00pm EST

Post by farnk »

this jjust happens to be the one and only day in july where i cant play

i will be crashing a wedding

reschedule!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Good thing there is plenty of time to have them reschedule. Priorities!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Rykker

Post by Rykker »

farnk wrote:this jjust happens to be the one and only day in july where i cant play

i will be crashing a wedding

reschedule!
This. It is my birthday that day and am having a party that night.

reschedule!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

NOT FAR OFF! Event is this weekend.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Went well! Here are the standings:

http://challonge.com/uhhpvp

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Great time, well organized, had lots of fun, thanks Uhh.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

What bojangles said! Good stuff.
I need to practice so I can participate (and die heh)

Who took 3rd and 4th?
Unfortunately I had to log for RL stuff
Want to give the hally to 4th

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

3rd and 4th was Libber T and myself - you hang onto that hally Zyler (I came fourth)

Return to “Player Run Events”