Regent Cartels

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Regent Cartels

Post by Mirage »

Featheon wrote:As a merchant I'd rath work for someone else;. I hate stocking vendors. But all my friends pvp. I don't know how to tell them I want to be part of a nerd fashion design aspect of the game.
I've been looking for you.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

Pirul wrote: OTOH, buying-crafting-selling back to NPCs IS illegal and will get you banned.

Could I have that clarified?? if I buy all the materials for scrolls and then sell them back to the NPC for a slight profit the completed scrolls. I am doing something bannable????? I find that hard to believe.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Kriav wrote:
Pirul wrote: OTOH, buying-crafting-selling back to NPCs IS illegal and will get you banned.

Could I have that clarified?? if I buy all the materials for scrolls and then sell them back to the NPC for a slight profit the completed scrolls. I am doing something bannable????? I find that hard to believe.
If AFK you'll get banned.

If attended, or not selling back while AFK then you're golden.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay