Looking for an active PVM guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Griffeth

Looking for an active PVM guild

Post by Griffeth »

Hi,

I started playing this server, took a break shortly after due to IRL move and now I'm settled and back playing regularly. I'm looking for a guild that does PvM I'm all about friends, loot, and jelly beans. Whatever gets me that, I'm down. I am a newer player, I don't know know as much about the game as some, though I am willing to learn.

- Please have vent / skype, something. As I have this.
- Please DON'T tell me to join your IRC channel and "we'll see how it goes."
- Please only contact me if you're ACTIVE, and seriously looking for new members.

If you have any questions / concerns, feel free to post here me or get in touch with me at the names below.

IRC = Griffeth
Skype = AaronGR1983

Griffeth.

Griffeth

Re: Looking for an active PVM guild

Post by Griffeth »

No one interested? No takers. out of over 700 people online and not on person interested in me. :(

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Well, (1) that was one pretty ballsy request by a newbie, and (2) I think most established guilds here have been burnt one too many times to take on strays just like that.

If you want to jump directly into a guild you might want to hit up S3X, DCT or B^S. If you don't mind not being on the stone for a week or so, but still want a group of ppl to play with, and who use vent and IRC, then hit up C^V and DG.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Griffeth

Post by Griffeth »

Pirul wrote:Well, (1) that was one pretty ballsy request by a newbie, and (2) I think most established guilds here have been burnt one too many times to take on strays just like that.
I agree, i just quoted the post below me, and edited to reflect me. lol but I guess as being a noob I am not considered a valuable asset at the moment. So making demands was a little unnecessary.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”