Old Player, new to the shard

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Xanthom

Old Player, new to the shard

Post by Xanthom »

Stuck in Afghanistan for a few more months, but just found this shard and wanted to give it a shot. Macroing up a gold character atm, but looking forward to more once i get out of here in October. Loved this game back in this period, looking to love it again. =x

So yea, PM me if ya got a guild thats recruiting. Wouldn't mind hooking up with good people to enjoy my time. Im old Atlantic, so if you were a player back when gimme a holler just to say hello.. might remember ya.

Cheeched757

Re: Old Player, new to the shard

Post by Cheeched757 »

Same boat been gone for about 2 yeas now (My account is 1168 days old) <.< >.> <.< :shock:

And I too am looking for a guild or mabey some starter regs and bandies I really really want to get back into this shard it is one of my favorite eras.

Anyway thanks for everyones help i have been getting so many tips and trick that will make my "Life" ezer (In uo that is) haha

-Cheeched757 ~ PM me If you have any questions or concerns.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Welcome guys.

Jump on IRC channels #C^V and #DG, we'll try our best to help you along.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Cheeched757

Post by Cheeched757 »

Pirul wrote:Welcome guys.

Thanks Pirul! But, i'm kinda worried as I've read stories on the fourms of people getting scammed in IRC.

Nothing against you or anything i'm just cautious and maybe even a little paranoid when I'm playing a game where people can kill me and take my stuff (Which I love) that constant fear of death by PK! UO ROCKS! Well heck I might end up getting on after all not sure yet.

Btw I found the majority of the info I have learned from this era/UO are from the topics you posted on the forums and I would like to thank you very much for that. :D

-Cheeched757 / F-U-P-A

Xanthom

Post by Xanthom »

Pirul wrote:Welcome guys.

I'm in the IRC channels under Xanthom or Xan. Hit me up next time ya see me, but I'm in Afghan so on a weird TZ for a few more months. Macroing up a farmer, but taking a bit longer than i remember. Grrrr

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I highly recommend Pirul's new player tutorial. I played UO 1998-2002, but even as a UO veteran, there are lots of things I needed to learn about this era when I first joined ;). Check it out:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=36806
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Cheeched, very understandable. If you feel uncomfortable, to do it over IRC, feel free to hang out around Vesper or Delucia. You'll normally see C^V or DG members around. Don't be shy and start asking about the guild, etc. Also, feel free to read over our forums here: viewforum.php?f=78. Also, Thanks for the kind words.

And bazooka, as always, thnx for the referal to the post.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “Guild Recruitment”