GM Events

Topics related to Second Age
Tiwstacain

GM Events

Post by Tiwstacain »

though i have not really been able to attend the GM events, I recognize that they are even going to make Telemon open his castle doors, hit stop on his macros, and make him go to the events O.o That being said, Thank you GMs for the events. They make it so we have to come together as 20-30 guys and try to accomplish something. Love the server

TC

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: GM Events

Post by the bazookas »

My bazooka brethren and I must concur! We look forward to many such events ahead!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

THE EVENT LAST NIGHT WAS DOPE!!!!

ty gms

TC

Valen

Post by Valen »

Eh, it appeared to be asleep at the wheel. Just alot of spawning, and corpse dry looting as far as I could tell.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I only had like 10 minutes to mess around--was fun while I was there (like 5 Mage Lords synched on me and got me at one point). I wasn't there for any bosses or treasure drops or anything, though... what happened in the end?
Attachments
capture1.jpg
capture1.jpg (111.48 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (43.54 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (70.65 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Valen

Post by Valen »

Slag was killed by a group of folks kiting her around and barding/casting on her till she dropped.

Lord Dupre

Post by Lord Dupre »

Finally Slag did something useful! Laying waste to the reprobate criminals of Buccaneers Den while we reclaimed some of our lost goods they had stolen over the years!

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

HAHA who cares about teh phat lewts its fun to see 30 people in one area, some griefing, some barding, some dexxers, bit of everything. I just love it

TC

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

GM Events are cool! I attended my first ever a little while ago - the much talked about Topiary of Terror. And I had a great night of fun. I went without having any idea of what it was really about, I wasn't prepared for it, and I got killed probably 100 times (my horse only died once). After about an hour it became clear that I could be getting tons more gold and loot at a regular PvM spot, but I stayed there for over four hours anyway because it was FUN. And that's something I'll often place a higher value on than standard monster treasure. Thanks to the staff for the effort; it does not go unappreciated. :)

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

I was up last night till 2:00.... i don't stay up till 2:00 especially playing UO, but the event was great and i stayed up late. DAMN U DUPRE im tired today

TC

Spatuule

Post by Spatuule »

Damn, I missed that one!
Is there any way we can get some info on these events before they happen?

Lord Dupre

Post by Lord Dupre »

If my scouts are really on their game and warn me of danger ahead of time I may be able to let the citizens know ahead of time!

However, most of the time we dont know until we are already under attack by some vile menace

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Thanks for all the events Dupre. We appreciate them however they come about! :D
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

EVeee wrote:GM Events are cool! I attended my first ever a little while ago - the much talked about Topiary of Terror. And I had a great night of fun. I went without having any idea of what it was really about, I wasn't prepared for it, and I got killed probably 100 times (my horse only died once). After about an hour it became clear that I could be getting tons more gold and loot at a regular PvM spot, but I stayed there for over four hours anyway because it was FUN. And that's something I'll often place a higher value on than standard monster treasure. Thanks to the staff for the effort; it does not go unappreciated. :)
You see a lot of posts by you lately. I've also noticed they criticize people with big names that have been around forever. Can you please criticize me, i just feel left out and lonely. Please!

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

ScoobyDoO wrote:
EVeee wrote:GM Events are cool! I attended my first ever a little while ago - the much talked about Topiary of Terror. And I had a great night of fun. I went without having any idea of what it was really about, I wasn't prepared for it, and I got killed probably 100 times (my horse only died once). After about an hour it became clear that I could be getting tons more gold and loot at a regular PvM spot, but I stayed there for over four hours anyway because it was FUN. And that's something I'll often place a higher value on than standard monster treasure. Thanks to the staff for the effort; it does not go unappreciated. :)
You see a lot of posts by you lately. I've also noticed they criticize people with big names that have been around forever. Can you please criticize me, i just feel left out and lonely. Please!
ScoobyDoo you're a tired old voice! You joined 2008? What have you been doing this whole time? You're a hack and a troll with two heads

How'd I do?

(disclaimer all of these comments are unfounded and were only provided at the request of scooby)