Sudden Death

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Sudden Death

Post by Hemperor »

This has happened to me a few times now, either have some sort of countdown (from the 30) or like the last 5 second warning, because a few times now I have a heal up and just as I target myself it turns into sudden death so I don't get healed any but it still takes away from my mana, which is another suggestion possibly, heals shouldnt cost mana either

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Derrick

Re: Sudden Death

Post by Derrick »

Changing the 30 second warning to a 15 second warning would be a more immediately implementable alternative is there's any support for doing that.

Please keep this thread clean, there wasn't one post in here this morning besides the original suggestion that wasn't Trash Talk worthy.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

i dont know what your talking about

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Yeah, the original post is quite unclear as to what it's referring to. The Sudden Death is a condition in the tournament events which prevents any healing. The suggestion is to give an additional warning before sudden death begins.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

yeah sorry for not being so clear, it's just slightly annoying.

i like the 30 second warning but possibly another warning at 5 or 10 seconds, its hard to count when you're in pvp lol

platy

Post by platy »

How is suggesting to not hold heals "Trash Talk" worthy?
Que yourself, thatway as soon as cursor is up you target.. I get that your unable to tell when the 30 seconds is up, but you shouldn't really be doing anything but keeping your HP up when SD is coming imho...
Save mana, keep HP up, only use weps for damage while the 30second countdown is on. then spam ftw

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

platy wrote:How is suggesting to not hold heals "Trash Talk" worthy?
Que yourself, thatway as soon as cursor is up you target.. I get that your unable to tell when the 30 seconds is up, but you shouldn't really be doing anything but keeping your HP up when SD is coming imho...
Save mana, keep HP up, only use weps for damage while the 30second countdown is on. then spam ftw
i got hally hitted just before SD so i went to heal, i had hardly any mana..all it did was suck mana from me, we both went downt o about 30% in SD and at that point I had no more mana

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

makes sense now, thanks for clarifying. i have not participated in any events yet so i had no idea. sounds like it wouldnt be a big deal to change it though. as far as holding heals is concerned, thats all iv ever seen any mage do on the field anyways, so why not do it in an event

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

remove the 30 second warning and change it to a 10 second warning
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]