heat vs celtics

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
WiseOne

Re: heat vs celtics

Post by WiseOne »

Big, nay, huge game tomorrow. If Miami wins I will donate my proceeds to a newbie charity scheme of the forum's choosing (via a poll post).
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

I went to the game Thursday night in Boston(even though the Sandstone table was due to spawn). $400 per seat!(Think Silver) Thankfully, all I had to do is Kal Ort Por, pay for parking and In Por Ylem. $100. Buddy who is super rich bought tickets (GM healer irl)

LeBron was a man among boys and totally possessed. He was hitting difficult shots and for awhile was on pace to brake MJ's playoff record. He was beast on the boards and on Defense too. Best performance I have ever seen in person (Except maybe Sandro dicing us 1 v3 at an IDOC). And I hate Lebron and Sandro.

The Celts sucked, the Heat were playing off of Rondo, so he would not drive and he was not shooting and was making bad turnovers trying to create. KG has zero post game and prefers to play facing the hoop and the heat know it. Peirce was forcing things and it showed, 4-18 and lots of turnovers. Ray Allen was invisible, mainly because the Heat were all over him not letting him get open.

Zebra's were a non factor in the game.

With Lebron as locked in as a human can be, the heat role players fed off his lead and actually did not An Lor Xen like they did previous 3 games.

The Traffic getting out looked like the West Brit Bank during the Beta, total lag!

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

:lol:
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Very good game, close for 3/4 then Miami just ran away with it. Bosh was a huge influence for them all over the court but it all started early in the 4th with a massive dunk by king J.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

WiseOne wrote:Considering their comeback from 3-1 down I have to go with Miami but it will be tight so: Heat in 7
Winner contact me in irc for your prize. Miller

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

I don't really use IRC too often. Hang on to the money for now and I will make a forum post about how to properly distribute the gold to a new player. :D
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Np